E I G H T

She open her eyes and look at him.

"I love you. I love you so much." he confessed. his eyes were still closed and some tears were still in his cheek.

she wipe them again and took his face in her small hands. Taehyung open his eyes and look at her smiling at him. he feel a little fear in his heart.

what if she reject me.

she chuckle. she hear him, he didn't think it he said it out loud. he press his lips together realizing it, she rub her thumb on his soft lips and sigh.

"Guess what?" she said. Taehyung frown and tilted his head like a lost puppy. she again chuckle at his cuteness. he pull his face closer to her and caress her lips with his.

"I love you too " she whispered. His eyes widen. it was like they were come out in next moment.

"You like me back?" he asked. she nod.

"You seriously like me back?" he asked in disbelief.

" yes."

"Oh my god.....OH MY GOD.. I FUCKING WANT TO SCREAM." Taehyung scream his lungs out bouncing like a kid completely forgetting that he is on the top of her.

"You are doing it now. and please get off me tae." she said. trying to push him. Taehyung grab her wrist softly and plant a kiss on it. he give her his cute boxy smile and snuggle his face in her neck making her feel butterflies in her stomach.

"I am so happy. Thank you. Thank you so much for accepting me y/n-ah." she run her hands into his hairs.

"Can I ask you something?" he said. she hummed.

"why your dad do all this?" her hand freeze for a moment but the she continue stocking his soft fluffy hairs.

" he wasn't like this. he was a best father I ever asked for. but you know not everything last for long. when I was ten my mother was diagnosed with brain cancer. before dieing she make my dad a promise to love and protect me." she chuckle sadly. Taehyung hold her tightly.

"But he broke it. he broke his promise tae. I don't know if he even love mom now. he think I am the reason she died. every nigh he bring some girls home and I head those sinful sound which break my heart. I want him to stop. I really want he to become the old dad he use to but hr doesn't want to stop. he started abusing me when I was twelve and now I am used to of his harsh word and his beating." she sniff and wipe her tears.

"Leave him." Taehyung said.

"W..what."

"leave him. live with me. I don't want you to get hurt anymore. he will hurt you again and I don't want to see you in pain." she smile. she dig her fingers in his hairs and massage his scalp making him hum.

"I can't." Taehyung frown.

"No matter what he do. he is still my father. I can't leave him. " Taehyung lift his head and look at her.

"why can't you.when he can treat you like that. you can leave him if you want and you can also file a case against him for abusing you." he said. her hand touch his soft fluffy cheek and she caress them softly.

"You don't understand." Taehyung close his in frustration. was he not understanding or she was the one who wasn't.

"I don't care but you are staying a night here with me." smiling again taehyung hug her tightly like a small kid. he seriously didn't want to let her go. she was just so soft.

"Tae-

"No arguments."

"Okay geez you angry bear." she chuckle