T W O

AUTHOR'S POV:

Taehyung stood in front of the mirror and glare at his own reflection, his fist clenched and unclenched in frustration. he groan and pull his hairs in anger.

"Why I have to be like this? why I am like this!" he said slamming his hand on the mirror.

He look at himself, his red eyes looked hypnotizing, but he doesn't like them. he hated them.

He hate his whole being for that, he want people to love him. but how can someone value him when doesn't know how to value his own self.

He was son of a billionaire, he can have what he wish, but sometimes neglecting change them people.

Tears roll down from his eyes which he wipe aggressively, he look at his wrist watch and his eyes widen.

he was fifteen minutes later.

he quickly wear his contact lenses to hide his eyes and grab his bag before running out of his house.

AT HALLWAY:

She was late today again, after beating uo to pulp by her father again at night, she fall a sleep and woke up late only to get an other slap from her father.

she was in the hallway and running towards her class when......

Her clumsy self once again bump into someone, she fall on the hallway along with the person.

"Oh my god I am sorry." she said, quickly standing up on her feet, she pick up his books and look at him.

he didn't say anything, he just stood up and dust his shirt, he look up at her with awkward smile before taking the book from her hand..

"your eyes." her eyes were wide open when she said that. when he realized what she said , he hid his face and turn to run away.

but she grab his hand and pull him closer, he thought that she going to call him a name or embarrass him but.

"they are beautiful."

His eyes widen in shock, just a few minutes ago he was crying over them and she call them beautiful.

he look down and try to find his lense which slip out of his eyes somehow. she let his hand go and he quickly ran away from her.

he doesn't even turn around, his cheek heated uo and turn into cherry red colour, he slam the door of restroom shut and lean against the door.

he lick his lips and smile shyly. he mentally slap himself and open his bag to wear his extra lense.

"you are late again" Jimin whispered as soon as y/n stood on her seat.

"Ya just woke up late." she said, Jimin frown and hold her face making her look at him.

his eyes turn cold and he stare at thr bruise on the corner of her lips.

"he hit you again."

"I am okay jimin." she blink her eyes try to control her tears, jimin clenched his jaw and left her face.

"so students I have a good news for you all." The teacher said, all of the students look at him bored.

"finals are near so I have assignment for you all and I will select your partners too." he said, everyone one groan on annoyance.

well who likes school assignment.

"come on everyone don't be so boring." he said.

"you are the boring one here." y/n mumble under her breath, the teacher call out students name with their assignment partners.

and lastly it was y/n

"Jimin with minji and y/n with taehyung" y/n frown and look at jimin who was slowly blushing.

ya he just ended up with his crush why won't he be happy.

"who is taehyung?" she asked.

"Oh the boy who you save from getting bullied yesterday." she raise her eyebrows and nod, she turn around to find him if he was there and yes there he was sitting in the corner of the room with a hood on his head.

The bell ring making everyone sigh in relief, rest of the day past like blur and now it was lunch break.

y/n walk into the canteen and look around to find a spare table, all the tables were full. then she spotted jimin waving at her.

she smile and rush towards him but he wasn't alone, minji was with him.

"hey minji." y/n said, she smile back at her.

"hey y/n." Jimin hit on her elbow.

" call your partner too." he said wiggling his eyebrows, y/n turn around and found taehyung standing near the door of canteen looking confused.

should she call him or not? will he come or reject the offer, it better to try that out.

"Taehyung!" she shouted, students around her look at her. hearing his voice taehyung look at her with wide eyes, he gesture him from her hand to come to their table, he doesn't realize but his cheek turn red when he look at her was he again blushing.

he walk towards them with slow steps woth all eyes on him, he doesn't know why he was so nervous, because she saw his eyes. he curse on his eyes for the fifth time now.

he stop in front of their table and look down on her small figure

"sit." y/n pat the space beside her, taehyung was way to nervous, did he had a crush on her now. he blink his eyes rapidly, she sigh and pull him down beside holding his sleeves.

Jimin and Minji get busy in talking about their assignment and also flirt time to time.

"um so we are partners.....what do you say where should we do that." y/n asked looking at him, he was avoiding eye contact making her frown.

"Can you look at me?" she said, taehyung sigh before looking at her, his eyes weren't red anymore. she smile soft.

"m....maybe at my place..o...only of you are comfortable." he said stuttering. she was smiling at him without any reason, maybe she love his eyes.

For her they were beautiful but why he hide them behind those lenses.

"um...okay it's at your place then." Taehyung smile widely like he just get what he wanted.

"After school?" she said, taehyung quickly nodded smile, she chuckle at his behavior and eat her food.

It was just a beginning, beginning of sweet friendship.

____________________________________

Sometimes I forget about this book 😂

I am sorry, it's short I know but I burnt my finger today It's hard to right ಥ‿ಥ