N I N E

Y/n look at Taehyung then his father who was sitting right in front of them, they glare at them like they have done something bad.

"What is going on here and who is she?" his voice was stern and deep just like Taehyung's.

Trying to think what to do. Y/n stood up from her place and bow to him.

"Hello Mr. Kim. My name is Han y/n. I am Taehyung's friend." Mr. Kim raise his eyebrows.

friends? really?

"I left you here fot your studies Taehyung and I found you playing around here." Taehyung did lift his head. his hand from into a fist and he glare on the floor.

"I had enough of your attitude. you are coming with me to US and that's final " Taehyung's eyes widen and his head snap towards him

"Dad?"  he never cared about him. now why he is hear today and asking him to leave everything behind

"I am not coming with you." Taehyung said. Mr. kim look at him in a bit shock

" All these years you left me all alone. you never cared. now why are you here huh? why are you acting like you have a right on me. I am not coming. not when I finally found reason to be happy.and you trying to take that away from me. No I won't do that" Tae shouted. Tears appear in his eyes.

"this is for your good." Mr. kim said.

"What good? You think taking me with you will be good for me. I will never be happy with you. you always blame me for things I never did. tell me dad is it my fault that I am like this? Was that my fault that mom left ys both? I never asked anything from you. Just leave me alone and pretend like I never exists." Taehyung let out his feeling with tears tickle down his face.

he turn around and walk out of the room. y/n stood there look at the whole situation. Their relationship was messed up.

Mr. kim run his hands through his hairs.

"Do you know taehyung was suffering from depression?" her voice making him look at her.

"He was insecure about himself and doesn't even give value to his own self? he was going through a lot and he was all alone. you never once check on him." Mr. kim look down feel guilty. his only son was going through so much and he doesn't give a damn.

"Why did you punish him for things he never did. what was hus mistake. his mom left you-

"It was not his fault." Mr. kim said nodding his head and look at her with tears in his eyes.

"It was never his fault. I failed to be a good father and good husband.......his mother cheated on me. and taehyung was just an excuse to leave both of us " her eyes widen in shock.

"When I found out I was shocked too. I never thought she will do that. I give her everything. but in the end she choose someone else. taehyung was never at fault. I was so ashamed that I hide myself from him. I didn't know how to face him. I did bad. very bad. I shouldn't have treated him like that. but no matter what he is my son and I love him." his guilt was eating him up.

"Why you didn't tell me that dad?" He hear Taehyung's voice from the door. Mr. Kim look at him

"Why? Why you have to hid everything from me?"

"I am sorry." Mr. Kim said, Taehyung sigh and walk near his father

"I know I did wrong But I never hated you. you are my blood. my son. you are precious to me. I was just so angry and I let it out on you. I am sorry. forgive me my son." He cried standing in front of him.

Taehyung's lips tremble and he wrap his arms around his father and hug him tightly. It feels like he was close to for first time in his life. he cried on his shoulder.