Chapter 1 : Reincarnation

Blond hair with a pair of sea blue eyes, tall figure and handsome facial feature. In the middle of the crowded hall, he said. "Merie Claire de Rosalind, admit your sin! And i would be kind enough to banish you!" He wear a disgusted expression.

The opposite of the man was a Lady, standing silently. Her facial features is not as outstanding as the man, and was the opposite, half of her face is full unpleasant veins. The woman just stand like a statue and smile.

"There's enough evidence that point to her crime. We can just kill her right here and now." Another guy with a proper black suit, he push up his glasses as he speak with confidence. His green hair was tied behind his back with a black ribbon.

"A wicked woman like her doesn't deserve a second chance!" The other guy beside the blond haired man said, he cross his arm with irritated and disgusted look. His red flames hair tied up into a ponytail give him a carefree image.

The three charming men words were follow by an unkind words of the people in the crowded hall, some were agreed to their words, some curse the Lady, and some even dare to laugh at the Lady. But none try to help the Lady, she just stand alone in the center.

The lady finally open her mouth and speak out a short sentence of ,"Nothing will change even if I said the truth."

But nobody believe or even listen to her words.

"Even after this far, you unwilling to admit your wrong- doing!" The blond haired man said, the sword move closer, and a light touch the lady neck, but with that slightly touch her skin making blood flows down of her throat; making it clear that it's sharpness of the sword is not a joke.

The lady show any fear in her emerald eyes, instead she smile flawlessly without any hint of fear.

"Merie, please just admit it!" It was a brown hair girl, as if she's concern and begging her for her own good. But her acting was terrible, her lips curve uncontrollable and her eye's didn't even follow her worry voice and her expression rather looked..... satisfied.

One after another, plenty of voice ring out to the Lady's ears from the crowd; mock, threat, and any other hurtful world. But the Lady's just smile, like nothing in the world could reach her.

"She must have reason to do it. Please, hear her..." A long haired beauty step out and said, with a worried face. She have a rounded gentle beautiful face and a pair of charming eyes, a natural beauty that will charm a hundred men in a heart beat, even her distressed voice sound sweet.

"Abelline, you're too nice.."

"Abelline, how many times have you-."

"I think you shouldn't be here Abelline..this might fright you."

The 3 fierce handsome and tall figure suddenly went soft when talking to the little beauty, Abelline.

'hah' the lady's silently laugh.

As if waiting for it, she close her eyes whe the majestic sword take a move and slip her head from her neck.

.

.

.

That's the scenes where that label villainess, Merie Claire de Rosalind, executed. Which is me!!

I transmigrated into my favourite novel, "Abelline's Kinght." Clear from the title that story is very cliche and is a classic romance story; and I'm the person whose up for that king of trash - which I regret....

It was when I felt so bored that i took my phone and open a novel app, scroll down to the bottom; and found the novel "Abelline's Kinght,". Later, somehow, someway i suddenly got in the novel!