Chapter 11: Which one?

Chapter 11

Which one?
<><><>

"Ok!! Fine!!" Said the butler. Even me who aren't the one who being interrogate were scared, how can he wouldn't?

"Hey! We don't agree on this!" Said the "Duchess".

"Think of another plan! Without me the plan won't succeed, and you know what would that man do if you fail." Said the butler.

The "Duchess" shudder. I know because I could feel it. And makes me wonder, who this "that man". He must be the one who behind this.

"We can complete the plan just fine without you." Said the "Duchess" . The "Duke" tap on her shoulder.

"What?!" She respond. The "Duke" lean close to her ear and whisper something that make her smile.

"Fine." She then responded again.

Lisya furrowed. She can see that they were planning something.

The "Duchess" let go of me, and i could finally breath. "*Cough *cough!" Though my neck didn't hurt as much as I thought considering her arm is as hard as stone.

Just as I thought this is my chance to run away, the "Duchess" hand quickly hold my arm in a tight grasp and said, "Don't even think of running away." I force myself to not glare at the annoying woman.

The "Duke" next to us turn to his back and lean his head closer to the little girl behind him and whisper something in low tone. I doesn't notice the girl present until now, but I know that little girl was the previous girl from before who has my face, she is composed and calm. While Iook closely to read their expression hoping getting some clue on what they're talking about, the "Duke" face was cold and emotionless like before, meanwhile I see clearly that the little girl face was flip to a terrified face. I could see clearly and closely that she's genuinely terrified and not acting it out.

I guess she different from the boy who has my brother's face, he is merciless and a born psychopath. His eyes when he stabbed Liam is as if not intrigued by the fact that he stab someone, it's clear that he didn't care of anyone's life, same with the fake Duchess and Duke. The little girl doesn't pretending to be afraid, I know because I'm an expert at that industry. I could read people's face muscle and emotion in people's eyes, and her's are pure terror.

Without any warning, the "Duchess" throw me almost crash to the other girl.

"Okey, we will give you your princess and you'll give up the butler. Is that a deal?" The "Duke" said with a cold smile.

"...." The people opposite all have a frightening glare.

"First, we play a little game." His words click like a fire in their minds.

He then step sideways and reveal both girl with the same face, the same expression and the same look at their eyes; they both look calm. Hearing the man's word, the girl almost instantly turn into a different person.

Looking at the terrified little girl make me don't want to be terrified and stay calm, maybe because me having an older soul makes me wanted to be the responsible adult. Though deep inside, I'm scared to the bone. Meanwhile, the girl is imitating my behaviour.

The others doesn't catch that they purposely change my stand next to the girl and change our position multiple times behind them so that the Duke, the Duchess and Lisya couldn't tell which one us is me. It really is seem like a game, I thought to myself

"If you really know your princess, why not pick between the two." His voice seem to spark fire into the others eyes.

'Pick?'. Oh, I get it now.... They plan to make Lisya pick one between the two of us, so that if she choose the fake one they can use be has a hostage and if it's the other way around, they can still force the girl to act as if she's me and make them doubt that I'm the real me.