Chapter 5: Memory

Chapter 5: Memory

<><><><>

Morning-

As the sun sting through my eyes, i open my eyes. I later stretch my arms, "Lisya?" I call her with a hourse voice of someone who just awake.

"Lisya?," Seeing that Lisya didn't reply, i call her again.

I started to get worried, i got up from my bed and walk outside. This mansion I'm living is in very little amount of servant, mostly because people didn't want to work in a rumour cursed child. As i walk, i only ever see one servant, which now is in terror and seem to be trembling just by passing beside me. Original, i want to ask the servant about Lisya, but.... nevermind.

In the middle of a very spacious hall, as big as soccer field, it's very empty and silent that i could hear the wind passed through my hair. I have already search the whole mansion, i can't find Lisya.

I can't help but to find myself being paranoid, have i avoid her end? Did she got into an accident? Is the person who meant to die is gonna die anyway?!

Calm yourself, calm down my little self. Their's no need to be paranoid, Lisya is a strong woman and she's one of the Blessed afterall. For the past few days, i can see that even though Lisya is seem kinda skinny, she can easily break ten layers of wood with her bare hand. But then i thought, maybe she go to visit her brother again. I flick my finger when i think that maybe would be the case.

"MiLady," a voice ring form the end of the hallway.

I turn around, an old man at his 40, wearing a black suit, i remember it's a suit for a butler. He have a tall build and a elegant posture, it's visible to naked eyes that he bare a noble aura.

"Master wants to have an appointment with you, MiLady."

Now i remember, in my last life; this is that day where the Duke call me to his office. From my last life, i say no because I just transmigrated into a unknown world, so i don't know what happened.

"Dad wanted me to go to the Main Mansion?" I said in with a big smile. After i say no, he never invite me again. Other then that time where I was about to die, that father of mine never done anything wrong to me, so I'm willing to give it a try. I thought, what if I say yes? It would be amusing to know what would happen.

And about the Main Mansion, it's is the main building of the Rosalind family, and the Duke residence. The past, i thought this mansion was the Main Mansion, cause of how big it's. But this place is a joke compare to the Main Mansion, it's more like a Castle then a Mansion.

The butler slightly frown and replied, "MiLady, please address the Duke with much more appropriate title."

He didn't give me a chance to answer back, he turn around and give me the view of his back.
"Follow me, MiLady."

Ah, he's one of the people who hates her. Kinda typical. "Wait!" I halt him.

"What" he change his tone, clearly annoyed.

"I need to cover my face at least." I said pointing at my face.

".." silent is a yes.

I walk elegantly and slowly to my room to waste time. I just feel like being petty today, so because that old man didn't respect me even though I'm a Young Lady of a big family he's working from!

He clear his throat before asking, "Why didn't you call your servant?"

"They all scared." I shrug my shoulder.

"Oh." He reply unemotionally.

I got to my room, as i about to pick the veil that i specially prepared for this kind of occasion, i look to the side to see the familiar ruby red necklace. I pick it first, and observe it for a bit before wear it to my neck. And later pick the veil and put it on to cover half of my face. I come back to see the annoyed butler, and softly chuckle so he didn't hear. "Shall we go?" I ask.