Chapter 6: Silver Knight

Chapter 6:

Sliver Knight

<><><><>

The second day Merrie visit-

"Tell me the truth, sister." Liam said. Because Lisya always stuck around the Young Lady like glue, he immediately follow and ask her the question while she's away from the Young Lady. "Why did you bring her here again? You know it's dangerous to bring her multiple times to our hiding place."

Lisya suddenly being asked, she blink for the second. She then reply, "I promise Merrie that i will repay her."

"What exactly did she ask with one wish that make you willing to risk our safety for?" He pout a little.

"Liam, did you really jealous of her because of me?" Even though it's sound like she's teasing him, her expression is so serious that it trick people's head by thinking as if it's a serious deal.

But Liam didn't think so. Even if it's not entirely true, he can't help but blush a bit, "No! Why would I! We're twin, identical twin to be precise! I was just want a little training after a while."

"Ok. Let me just tell you. She didn't ask anything close to what you thought of."
She continue, "She only ask me to stay by her side."

He was a little shock. "...then-"

"Liam. Don't you hear it familiar?"

His body stiffened. Flashback to his memory, he could still remember that time with details, as if it was just yesterday. That moment where he felt so lost; the two people that he loves the most has gone. It was the moment when the words, "I'll always be here for you," pull him out of his sorrow. Even if Lisya if much more older then him, it's just a few minutes, she's in the same sadness as he is. Yet, she chose to remain calm and comfort him instead.

"When her mother died, she was just 8 year's old. Much more younger then we were when we lost parents. But, I never feel lonely, because I have you." She look at Liam with a bright smile. "When she ask me just to simply stay by her side, makes me wonder; how can she feel that lonely?"

"And when I decided to stay by her side, for the littlest thing, she already smile so happily. Not knowing how long, I already feel fond of her smile, and feel sad when she cry. I just don't want her to be sad. So I hope you didn't make her cry again."

He was in daze a little before he caress him neck, "Sister, you expect too much from me," he chuckle.

Lisya respond, "I know, just try it and you will have the taste of it." She then go back to the living room.

Liam continue to chuckle.

-

It's already night, she sing the same song that Merrie always ask before sleep. She close the door slowly, afraid that she might be able to awake the sleeping one inside.

She was about to walk to her dorm before a step was heard, she turn around. She saw a middle age man with a black suit, standing behind her with a straight posture. "The Duke requested to meet you,"

Because she had work in the estate for many years now, she know most of the face who work here. Of course she know the old butler who always stand beside the duke. She bow to the butler.

She actually didn't like him, mostly because he always have this hate gaze when looking at M'lady, and partly because she have this uneasy feeling whenever he around, and she doesn't know why.

"Greetings butler Dave, what business did the Duke have to call this servant in the middle of night before even informing the house?" She ask.

"That's only the Duke himself could answer. Please don't make things hard and please follow."