Chapter 12: Happy

Chapter 12

Happy
<><><>

"Are you feeling much more better now?" I ask Liam who lie down on the gigantic bed.

"Ten times better." Liam replied.

After that incident, all the bad guy was captured and imprisoned for further investigation. While Lisya rush Liam for treatment. The Duke and the Duchess insist on me getting a treatment too eventhough I said no, of course they didn't hear me and also get me a doctor along with Liam's.

Liam who couldn't contain his laughter soon burst, "Hahahha!! I couldn't forget the look on those 10 doctor when they realise they only have one patient!! Hahahaha!"

Lisya come and smack his head,"You're being rude, Liam"

"Auch! Don't you see I'm injured here??.... Huhuhu," Liam Said as he fake a cry.

"Your injuries are on your abdomen,  not your head," she continue, "Or the doctor missed them?"

I laugh, "Hahaha,"

Liam pout, "Hey i got injured because  of you, can't I have a few thanks before you laugh."

"Yeah, I forgot." I replied.

"Yes, we apologize if we haven't say thank you enough." I turn head to my back to see the Duke and the Duchess entering the door, walking side by side while wearing a smile.

"We would like to give you a humble gift of 100 gold and 200 cloth made out of pure silk, and a high position as one of the Rosalind Knight." Said the Duke.

"Ok!" He smile cheerfully.

"Liam! We are thankful but we can't possibly take that many." Said Lisya after glare at Liam.

"Oh, is it not enough?" Ask the Duchess.

They continue to talk while I stand in the corner wearing a smile.

Knowing there's not much room for me to talk, I start to sink into my own thoughts. From the very start I got reincarnated into the novel that I first transmigrated, I never worry about my death in the novel, because I know the only reason for my death before is because I was careless and didn't notice that this world is the novel, "Abelline's Knight" and i thought if i just avoid attending that event in the future I would be fine.

But if not that Lisya is coincidentally one of the Bless, and for her leading me to Liam, who later help me escape my death, I wouldn't be here.

But that not just that. Before my death, I was wondering why did they immediately assume that I was the one who was committed the crime of attempting to kill the protagonist, the scene need me to be there for them to realize who the culprit, and it's strange that I didn't remember going anywhere other then eating at the corner of the room... The face of the girl who wear the same face  as mine flashes into my mind, it must've been her.

She's the one who cause my death, though should I be mad? She's was just a child who was corrupted because for who-knows how long she's with those people, and after seeing her bravery admitting that she's the imposter in order to save me. She is not evil.

And my parents in this world, if not that I have Lisya and Liam by my side who help us defeat the bad guy, in my previous life, they never meet the two.... So that means....they succeed in the first world. They successfully kill the Rosalind family, except for me, who weren't in the main mansion. And not that they didn't know I was not there, scoure by the butler's word, they just decided to spare me temporarily, and kill me later when they need a black goat.

I raise up my face to look at the sync Duke and Duchess who was like fighting in an epic argument, insist of giving the siblings a golden token of their gratitude.