Chapter 12

Ah Mondays, the day where hell prances around. Where teachers and pupils flood the halls in preparation for the future. But not me , for me this Monday could only mean one thing, another day of my  detention with Ty after school  and having to face the loss of a best friend.

  For me it  was the   beginning of  eating school lunches alone and sitting in the library for my  entire year of high school. Unfortunately I knew this was only the beggining . How soon would the truth come out and the damage with Isabella be irreversible . 
How soon would all my skeletons jump out of the closet for the entire world to see .  Pretty soon and this Monday ball already in motion filled my stomach with anxiety and my most common friend depression.

  School like always  flew past and I made it through the day without being talked to by any of the cheer leaders or gossip squads at my school. Luckily, I wasn't reared in for one of their disturbing notions or petty talk shows.
I was safe except that what I also didn't see was Isabella today  and I missed her . I missed her more than I did him.
  It was funny though . If you think about it , the girl who sat on her bed alone in her room watching television and reading books should have seen this one coming . Who would have thought the amount of rom coms and tv series didn't prepare her for this. Life is funny.
And Ladies and gentlemen finally the moment it seems the entire joke of life was waiting for ... detention.

There sat Mrs Henry, the teacher I hated , the woman who made my life a living hell.  I thought a school was a place you go to get protection from the rest of the world not the place that causes you pain.  I sat at my detention  desk  not really looking her in the eye. I wasn't in the mood . I just wanted to be alone and think.
  To my dismay, minutes after I sat down.  Mrs Henry looked up from her  book and called my name .

". Miss brown , a minute ?"  Mrs Henry calls out.

". Yes. Ma'am" I reply walking up to her .

" Call Ty for me" she said

" Em, okay ma'am" i told her

Minutes later after calling him, i walk out of the class after we both walk into her class.

" He's here ma'am" i call out, her back faced towards me.

" Thank you miss Brown"

" Your welcome " I said adjusting my bag strap and walking out of the doorway. To give them some privacy.

" No, no no Miss Brown. This is for you as well" She says

Ah how i hated her, what could she possibly want from me at this moment

" Yes Ma'am?" i question turning back from the doorway to face her.

" Come here" she said. I obliged and walked up to the front.

" I want you both to starr in a play for me".

Wait, a play? Is she mental. Don't they have an entire club for people like this and when was she part of the drama club committee or anything for that matter. i just thought she taught history.

" Em, a play?" i asked

" Yes miss brown a play"

" There's no one who wants to do it"

" and i think both of you will do perfectly"

Wait was that a compliment? That's the first compliment she's ever given me.

" Ty you have the perfect height, teeth and stamina to play jacob"

" and you miss brown. well your a girl so that's enough"