Chapter 9

The weekend flew past me. It's like it wasn't even there in the first place. Class flew past me like a fast playing movie and unfortunately for me. I had detention. With no one else than the great Hercules himself Mr Ty. Of all people to get stuck with.

  Ty was late as usual, I didn't even care if he was going to come or not. I was too invested in my book. That's how come i didn't notice him sneak past me. 

'I lingered at the gates; i lingered on the lawn. i paced backwards....'

" Hey" i heard a voice ring inches from my neck. i almost screamed. it was Ty. Every good bone in my body told me to flee. To run away from the classroom but i couldn't. Instead i sat there looking at him. As calmly as i could.

" Hey" i replied in response. i was on edge. i put my book on my lap and turned my head to face him. How come i didn't notice Mrs Henry leave.

Wait, if she's not here then,

It's like he was waiting for the right moment, when the idea had struck my head. Like he could read minds or something. Still mortified and shuttering, i felt my legs leave the ground.

He carried me and put me on the desk. 

" i like us to be at the same level " he said.

" Wait Ty...."

He did not even wait a second for me to speak. His tongue was already in my mouth. His hands in my hair. Why did he do this. He doesn't even like me. i pushed back so i could talk to him but he wouldn't let me.

The more i pushed back the more force he used. He wasn't an athlete for nothing.

Unexpectedly i pinched him. i don't know how or when but i did. He too, it seemed did not expect this , so he backed out angry. i was given the glare, the one Isabella warned me about when they were still together.

" Girl, once he gives you that look, you're a goner. your dead. i get chills when he does even to other guys who check me out on the field" she said.

i can clearly remember he beat up someone once. With the same glare.

He picked me up from the desk and put me around his shoulder.

" Ty i just want to talk to you" i said.

He stayed quiet, maintaining his glare. he stood me in front of the door of our classroom. 

This was it,  I could feel something terrible was going to happen.  

" Move!" he said. 

i complied, not out of fear but on instict.

i felt pressure on my shirts buttons, i didn't even know what was happening, it was all too quick. he began undoing my shirt buttons and i was panicking.

No, not like this. Not here..... and not him. i was not going to be another number.

i hit his hand and it flew dramatically into the air. Back to his sides.

i'd done it this time. i buttoned up quickly walking fast to where my seat was to at least put some distance between us. 

i swear i could have gotten away but he had such strong arms. he pulled me back and placed me in between his thighs as he sat next to the desk right before the exit. 

" Okay, i understand. Your not there yet"

He caressed my cheek with his thumb. There it was, the part where i fall because it was the nicest thing he ever did to me. i was finally a person not his toy and i was talked to like an equal not just his play women.

He kissed me and this time i didn't stop him. I didn't attempt to run away. All i ever wanted was to be special to him, in this moment. Not an object, not just a girl. Not a toy and definitely not a number.

Finally, out of the blue.  Mrs. Henry decided to come out of nowhere. Like she was called by some invisible spirit to witness what was going on. Eyes, still closed i didn't notice the absence of warmth on my lips. Ty had pulled away and I had my lips out like a fish.

When i opened my eyes, Ty was  seated on the desk looking natural scrolling his phone and mrs henry was at the door.

" Day dreaming are we Miss Brown?".

i was so embarrassed i just left my lips like that. So i didn't look so stupid. 

" No ma'am just carrying out a dare" i said. Proud of the lie i whipped up.

" No matter, please take your seats".