Chapter 16

Ty's point of view

There he was, breathless and painting. Another nightmare in the the first week of their breakup. He dreamt he was his father. Passing through women left and right . Maybe it was an ancestral thing. A set of mixed wires in his brain that were never put  right.
     He couldn't forget or forgive  what Isabella did to him but he needed her. Alas she knew how to make the nightmares disappear. When she was with him. It proved to him that he wasn't a monster. He wasn't his father  and he would never be.
       But to his dismay, she hurt him. He hurt women before they hurt him. Thinking he was a million miles away from damage, he got stabbed in the back. You rip what you sow he thought but this wasn't it. Did he deserve it ? Surely not he wasn't a devil. How can the one thing you thought would never hurt you be the one thing that makes your skin feel like peeling off. Your heart like shattering. Your soul like dying.
  She didn't hurt him she killed him and the vengeance that was awakening. Gnawing at his soul would one, the school had never seen. The devil had never heard of.
     He was going to get her with the one person she would never suspect. The one thing she would never see coming. Lexi brown.
   The outcast that's going to be the biggest talk of their school weeks. First he had to get her to like him.!
Even if it too him weeks , he would achieve . For girls were paint to his canvas and he was an artist , brushing gentle strokes of color and making a beautiful masterpiece . They were his art and like all art, must  bend to the ways of the artist ,   Whatever he did , he could play them and they will follow along .
  Hw knee gilrs like Lexi, the shadows . It workstation be too nard . What would be hard is how to get Isabella to notice . Prom maybe . He thought .
   That day
  He caught her on the stairs , not knowing or was her . Like any man m he saw a damsel in  distress and was drawn to help her just so she can pay him back later . But  ah fate brought the, together . He laughed in his head , just when he was trying to scheme . He got to class though before she did and she didn't even see him.  After the class, Mrs Henry made us take detention. Just me and her, he thought , this was  too easy . Maybe for once in his life , the deck of cars he'd been dealt wasn't all bad . Maybe the universe  didn't have it in for him.
    Girls weren't hard to understand , they were attracted to him somehow  . It's either they fell to his feet like he was a god or they hated  him for being in love with them. They were complicated but not   hard . Once you establish an algorithm. Want she would need. Is attention, confusion and a lot of mixed feelings .  all he had to do now would be to kiss her to confuse her .