Chapter 18

Isabella's point of view

If a guy answers with ' but I love you ' during an argument . Just leave . Love has nothing to do with the horrible way he treated you . Did he love you ? When he treated you like trash . Did he love you , when he hurt you again and again and again and came back with I love you . There is no love . Don't fool yourself . You should always leave . If you came back , he'll know your weak and vulnerable . Coming back is prof that he's put you under a spell and he will always win .

" Is, baby please " I heard screams from outside my window . Don't open the door I reminded myself . Don't let him in. He stood there , I could hear his breathing . It scared me he was quiet now ,
Gathering rocks , and hitting the window . I knew what he was trying to do . He wanted to wake up my parents and get me in trouble . I opened my window . Climbing up and jumping through my window . He sat on the panel .

" let me explain" his tear stained face begged me . I folded my arms .
" go ahead "
" I love you ".
" boy bye " I said covering his face with my hand and pushing his body backward .
" just listen to me " he screams .
" shhh, don't wake up my parents , or I'll kill you " I said , getting angrie every second he stayed .
" I don't care Ty" I said opening my window so he can show himself out .
" but I love you " rolling my eyes .
" out " I screamed.

Love love love. What has it gotten me ? Nothing. I lost everything in a heart beat when I could have kept my head low and not participated in the first place.

In less than 5 minutes, he came barging through the door, and that was the end.
No where to hide. No excuses, no way of making things better.
I'd be shipped off to boarding school, or a private catholic school for girls only. He had done it.
  The first one to came charging down the stairs in her robe was my mother. Then my father.
Appalled by a teenaged boy standing at our door. With a hole in it. Their daughter in her pj's wide eyed and terrified.
" daddy I.... "
" upstairs " he screamed in a hush tone.
To avoid the neighbors from getting up and seeing his shame.
Ty stood there, tear faced. Pink and purple. His hair all over his face but underneath everything he almost looked happy.
  Maybe it was because finally. He was no longer a secret. People saw him even if his dad didn't. Or maybe it's because I'd be miserable and my life ruined. All because I didn't snap to his beck and call.