Part 8

Bone's date:

"which movie do you want to watch?"

"I don't know bae which do you want to watch?"

"lets watch that"

"ok :)"

Bone and the girl walks to the ticket counter. while they were walking, the girl, bumped into someone. she was too busy chatting with someone on the phone that she didn't even noticed a person coming towards her.

The bump made her drop her phone which bone went to pick up while she was saying sorry to the guy she bumped into. When bone went to pick up her phone he saw a message from someone saved as 'babe'.

Right away he knew she was cheating on him. he went back to her. Gave the phone in her hand and said 'we are over' with a smile and walked towards the ticket counter and bought himself a ticket and went in the theatre.

the girl was just standing wondering what just happened when she heard the guy who bumped into her say 'this is why you watch where you go ;)' and walked towards the ticket counter and went in the theatre. the girl got angry and left.

meanwhile, bone was a little upset but he did have a little doubt that she was cheating on him. bone went and set on his sit. not that long after he set, someone came and set next to him.

"i understand how you are feeling right now"

"huh?"

"i understand how much it hurts to be betrayed by someone who you have loved for so long"

"what are you talking about?"

"your girlfriend was cheating on you right? I understand the feeling"

"are you some kind of stalker or something. I want to change sits now"

"woah calm down. I'm not some kind of stalker boi. I was the one who bumped into your girl earlier. basically the one who exposed her."

"ohh i- i dont excatly know how to response to that. i mean am i suppose to thank you or-"

"woah there boy calm down. it seems like ths is your first time being cheated on"

"what do you mean by first time. do you expect me to be cheated on mutiple times or something?!"

"no no i didnt mean like that i-"

"its ok. im leaving. enjoy your movie and thanks for showing me the truth. even though it was by mistake it helped a lot"

with that bone left the theatre. the guy said 'hey' to stop bone but failed. the guy followed bone outside.

"where did this boy go now?!"

"hey phi!"

"oh hey tine"

"phi why arent you inside yet. didnt i tell you i'll be back in few mins and to wait for me in the theatre?"

"yeah you did tine. but i randomly bumped into this girl-"

"oooo did my phi find his love?"

"no you dumbo. i bumped into her and i exposed her to her boyfriend"

"huh?"

"she was cheating on him."

"ahh. then what happened?"

"then i went to meet you after that you went in the bathroom and i went in the theatre."

"ok. wait let me guess what happened next, the girl came in the theatre, looking for you to kill you for exposing her and you got scared thats why you came and looking for me so i can protect you. right phi? dont worry phi i will protect you no matter what"

"no tine thats not what happened. i dont know where the girl is right now and even if she comes to kill me i wouldnt run to you. i'd call the police by now"

"yeah true. then what happened?"

"i met the boyfriend in the theatre he was sitting next to me. he seemed upset and i think i made him more then he already was. to the point he walked out and here i am looking for him"

"first of all you are stupid phi for making him more upset and seacond of all this whole 'im looking for him' seems kinda creepy not gonna lie."

"why creepy?"

"you are stranger phi. if he was someone you knew then that was different."

"hmm."

"shall we go in now?"

"yeah i guess. i hope he is fine"

"he will be ok"

"hm"

they both walked in the theatre.

___________________________________________

hello! im super sorry for this late update. hope you like this chapter. thats all from me. stay safe and stay healthy. and thanks for your support. byeeeie :)