Part 4

The teachers finished talking and they both turned to face me. I on the other hand was just looking around the class room when I saw a boy drawing something. Didn't know what he was drawing but it seemed interesting. I love art not only art I also like many other things. But drawing is one of my favourite.

As I was busy looking at what he was drawing, I didn't notice the teachers looking at me. "um third... Third?" I heard the teacher say. I quickly turned to face them. "I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention" I apologise. "it's ok third. By the way this is your teacher. I'll let her introduce herself. Ok Then I'll take my leave." she says then turns to the other teacher and says. "I'll leave him in your care. Thank you" she says and gives me, the other teacher and the students a small smile and leaves says 'have a nice day everyone'.

"Hello, Iam Mrs. Smith. I'll be your homeroom and your maths teacher from now on." the other teacher introduced herself. "hello Mrs. Smith, Iam third nice to meet you" I introduced myself and gave a small smile. She gave a smile back and turn to face the other students.

Then she claps her hands once to get the others attention. As expected everyone stops talking at once and face the front. "okay everyone, we got a new student. Let's welcome him. Would you like to introduce yourself?" "hello everyone, I'm third nice to meet you all" I say as I face them and gave a small smile.

Out of nowhere a girl shouts "hey third you single?" which made me kind off blush. "um excuse me Lucy, I don't think this is some dating place this is my classroom. So do this question about being single or not in your own free time. Not now please" Mrs Smith says which made some students giggle. The girl just made a little pout and looked down at her table.

During this whole thing the only person I was focused on was the guy who was drawing. I wanted to know who he was and most importantly what he was drawing. Cause that important question was eating my head. I wanted to figure out what was he drawing. Maybe after we talk to each other we could even become friends...?