Part 6

Soon it was lunch. Khai, Two and Bone meet up with Jack. "hey Jack" Two said as he ran towards him followed by Khai and Bone. "hey Two" Jack said as he set down and made a gesture of 'you sit down too'. Bone and Khai set in front of Jack and Two set next to Jack.

"Jack you remember I told you to find about this new guy" Two said. "Yes I remember. I couldn't get that much information about him but I think the amount of information I got at the moment is enough for all" Jack replied to his question. "thank you so much Jack" Two said as he gave him a hug "your welcome" Jack said as he giggled.

"ok so now to the information. Firstly he is new here as you all know. Secondly his name is Third not sure about his full name yet. Thirdly he is in the first year so he is your junior Khai. Lastly he is very close with this one dude in his class. Their friendship began on Instagram so basically online. And they seemed pretty close to each other. We still not sure if that guy is his boyfriend or just friend" Jack said as he read out the text his friend sent him which had all the information about third.

"wow that's a lot of information" bone said as he was amazed by it. "hm I see." Two said. As khai was still was thinking about how he will ask third to be his fake boyfriend. "ohh that's third right there" Jack said and drew everyone's attention to where third and un was sitting. "wow. He is so cute" Bone said. "sha-bone shut your mouth" Khai said. "who is that other guy with him?" Khai asked as he turned his face to look at Jack.

"that's Un. He is also in first year and he is the guy I was talking about few mins ago." Jack explained. "the online guy right?" Two asked. "Yes the online guy. I don't know much about him but the only things I know is that he is one year older then third. He doesn't have that much friends. The closest person to him is his parents and third I think. I don't know about his relationship status but I think he and third are dating. Mind the word think" Jack said.

"ok I have to go. I'll see you all later. Take care" Jack said and leaves.

"hmm now what should we do" Two asked.

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to the movies with my girlfriend. Kenny my sweetheart I'm coming".

"shaa- bone. You are useless"

"I know. Now bye" Bone leaves

"I think you should go to him and ask. See if he is going somewhere alone. If he is alone just go and talk to him"

"hm"

"oh look I think he is going to the toilet"

"so?"

"shaa-khai you really are dumb. Go follow him to the toilet and talk to him. He is alone now. This is a prefect chance you stupid khai"

"but what if his friend follow him"

"hmm. Don't worry I'll handle him"

"ohkk"

"now go"

"huh? - oh" khai runs towards the toilets.

Two walks towards Un.

To be continued.....
__________________________________________

😊💜

Byeee...