Part 2

Me and grandpa reach the school entrance. I say bye to grandpa and get out of the car. Grandpa leaves and I enter the school.

The school didn't seem that special. I mean it was pretty nice and all. But I think I wouldn't call this the top best school. I have been to other schools and the best school I went to was the school in London.

It was amazing. People there were so nice and the teachers were so sweet. I was also able to make a friend there who I'm still friends with. His name is Mike. I probably find London great and amazing because I was there for half a year. But yeah anyways Back to here.

I take out my phone to see where my first class is. It said my class room is 312. I go in the school. I see students walking towards their classes and some talking to each other. I start walking towards a class which I thought could be mine when I suddenly heard someone say. 'stop! You idoit! Tell me the fucking REASON!!' suddenly the bell rang and people started running towards their classes.

I on the other hand stood there cause I thought that girl was telling me to stop. So I was turning around when some random dude bumped into me and we both fell down. Well he fell on top of me. I was about to tell him to get up when the girl I think who was shouting few secs ago was standing there.

"ohh so this is your reason of you breaking up with me. Why didn't you tell me before" the girl says. That's when I knew she wasn't telling me to stop. still I didn't know what in the world was going on here but the only thing I want to know at the moment was when is this guy gonna get off me and when I'll finally be able to go to my class. Of course I didn't want to be late for my first class plus the bell had already rang.

"what do you mean?" the guy said. I was starting to get very angry at this point. Does this guy even knows that he is literally on someone? Like dude get off me instead of asking that damn question first.

"aww you guys are so cute" she says and runs away smiling. The guy seemed confused. Then he turned to face me. He look at what pose we were in and finally understood why she ran away saying like that. What an idiot. How come he didn't notice it. Well that's his business. I didn't do anything.

He quickly got up and scream 'No it's not what you think it is!' well that was helpless cause the girl already went out of the his sight. 'Iam not gay' he said in a lower voice.

Suddenly he got a call. He picked up the call and just ran away. I just ignored that and looked at my wrist watch. ''ohh shit! I'm fucking late''

To be continued...
__________________________________________

Hello everyone, author here. Hopefully so far you guys are enjoying the story. Stay tune for the next part. Please vote for this story if you like it. I'll see you all in the next part. Byeeee😊✌️