Part 9

[This update is not proof read so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes. Enjoy :)]

Next day

"So you agreed with him to go on this date?" - un

"Yeah, I mean he did say he can do anything so why not take advantage of that?" - third

"But what exactly are you planning to make him do?" - un

"I'm going to make him do all my work for a whole month. Not my school work though. I'm sure he ain't as smart as me. I'm talking about house work. I mean it's not only grandma and grandpa anymore. They now have me to take care of too. And I'm sure they would love some bits of helps with their work . Am I right?" - third

"Omg third you really are smart. Poor Khai though 🤭" - un

"Don't need to feel bad for him. He deserves it" - third

"😂😂" - un

"Anyways, I'm going to end the call now. I reached the place" - third

"Oh Ok. Tell me everything after Ok!" - un

"Cool" - third

...

"Who were you talking to?" - someone from behind

Un got shocked to hear the voice which made him turn his head in speed and made him lose his balance. But he was caught just in time by two.

"Woah, did I scare you that bad?" -

Un got up and stepped away from two.

"What are you doing here?"

"It's karaoke, anyone can be here"

"Yeah b-"

"Oh two! Glad you came"

"P'Dim you know him?"

"Yeah, this is two, we used to go to the same school. We happen to bump into each other so I decided to invite him for the party"

"Oh"

"By the way, P'dim would you mind if my friend joins too. He and his girlfriend broke up yesterday and he is all upset boring person now. I just want him to have fun tonight"

"Yeah, of course it's cool. The more the better. By the way, where are your friends, un?"

"Yeah, they are probably on their way right now"

"Hmm Ok, I'll wait for you lot inside then. Otherwise they would start to shout at me for not being there"

"Yeah yeah go ahead phi,"

"Yeah, we'll join you as soon as they come"

"Great. I'll see you lot inside then"

"Hmm"

P'dim goes in the room leaving two and un alone outside. It was pretty awkward between them and the silence was just killing them. Un took out his phone and decided to give his friend a call. That way he would know where they are and how long will they take to arrive also at the same time get away from the awkwardness.

After some trys un's friend didn't pick up the call. And he had no other choice other then just standing there awkwardly.

........

Hey, I'm outside. Where are you? Just so you know. I'm not going to Walk in this place alone so you either Come out to take me or I'm leaving.
                                                         - third

.......

"Hey, just excuse me for few minutes. I'll be right back"

"Oh ok"

........

Third's pov:

I was standing outside the restaurant. I have never done something like the before so obviously being nervous was nothing unusual. I have seen dramas where people have pretended to act like each others lovers and stuff and the thing which always gives away the act is when people ask them when they met or where they met and they both speak at the same time and say two different things.

I don't want that to happen here. So if they ask questions like this I'll make sure to shut up and let him do the talking. This is going to be fun....

..........

(meanwhile with un and two)

"So...who are you waiting for?"

"my friends"

"hmmm....same"

"yeah I know"

"oh great"

*awkward silence*
.........

(Back to third and khai)

"hey, are you ready?"

"yeah, but let me tell you this. I don't want to answer any questions so you have to answer all of them. For example, where we met or how we met or when we started dating or who asked out who"

"I have prepared all that"

"Ok so you agreed that I won't do the talking right?"

"I mean obviously you will have to do some type of talking. So just say things about yourself. I will handle the meeting dating stuff myself. Also, just so you know. We have been dating for almost a year and in few days time is our anniversary. Also, you do know my full name right? It's khai to start with. Also, I love to be called babe and she knows it so if you don't start calling me that I'm sure she will find it weird or start to have doubts about the relationship. And if I do kiss you-"

"Kiss?!"

"Listen, I also don't want to go around kissing dudes. Especially not the ones that I don't know so don't think I'm doing this for my own. It's cause just incase she tells us to do it when we go to the movies. I know her and I'm sure she would want proof. Also, we will have to hold hands when we are together moving around"

"Hmm. I will keep that in mind"

"Ok, are you ready?"

"yeah"

"let's go then"

To be continued...
_

__________________________________________________

Hey, I know I haven't updated in a while but I'll make sure not to do this again. Thanks for your patience everyone. Hope you all like this update. Don't forget to vote if you do. :)