Part 3

I start looking for my phone. I saw it was near some lockers which was in front of me. I go and pick it up and see that the screen is completely broken. I still try to on it but no luck.

I suddenly heard someone say 'hey' from behind. I turn around and  saw a lady who maybe is in her 40s. I'm amusing she is a teacher. I walk towards her.

"what are you doing here young man?" she asks.

"nothing ma'am. I'm new here and I think I'm lost" I say

"ohh I see. What's your name and What's your class room number and what class do you have?" she asked. That were three questions at once.

"my name is third" I say.

"hello third. I'm Mrs Jennifer the head of this school" she introduced herself.

"oh nice to meet you Mrs. Jennifer." I say.

"nice to meet you to. Now what class do you have first?" she asks.

My phone was broken so I wasn't sure about the class I have but I only remember the class room number. "ma'am my phone just broke. I don't remember my class but I remember the room" I say as I show her my phone. I told her my class room number and She gave me a small smile and said. "don't worry just follow me"

I start following her. The class wasn't that far. It was like walk straight from where I was standing and open the two doors door next to it were some stairs which were going up we both go upstairs and turn left. There is another two doors door. So we open it and walk a little bit more. It was easy to find my class.

Me and the teacher go in the class room. The students eyes turn to us as we enter. Specially on me. I could hear people whispering to each other. I knew they were whispering about me.

I mean isn't it obvious. I'm so handsome that they can't take their eyes off me and those who are whispering are surely whispering about how handsome Iam....

..... Is what I would say if it was true but obviously the real reason was because they were wondering who Iam and what I'm doing here. Or am I new or something.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Hii. Kk so basically today I was going through this part again and saw that I mixed up the names. Stupid me. 🤦‍♀️😂. Sorry about that. Anyways I'll See you all in the next part.

💜✌️😊