chapter 2

??? Pov.

I stepped inside the warp gate, and got transported to my room.

???: now izuku i will tell someone to prepare a room for you.

I stepped out and saw one of my minions and told her to prepare one of the spare rooms, i have in the secret mansion and she got to it, i went to the kitchen and saw kurogiri cleaning.

???: kurogiri make two bowls of katsudon.

K: yes master.

I walked down to the basment, taking a knife on the way, and as i got in i saw a hero strapped to a chair.

???: well if it isn't the changing hero: jester, are you enjoying you're stay?

I get close to him and put my hand on his head taking his quirk, hearing the muffled screams gave me unimaginable joy, i plunged the knife under his skin and began slicing him, after i was done he was skinless(that isn't a word) then i went back to kurogiri, after changing my clothes, and took the bowles of katsudon and went to my room, when i opened the door i saw colors on the ground i walked more and more and saw the colors trailing to izuku who was whimpering on the ground, i put the bowles down and walk to izuk?

???: izuku?

I: h-help me p-please.

???: what's wrong?

I: it hurts, my head hurts.

???: don't worry everything will be fine.

I pick him up and walk down to garaki.....who was setting A NOMU ON FIRE!!!!!!

???: GARAKI FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!?

G: taking out the trash.

???: oh no, have you been watching pre quirk movies again?

G: yes, now what do you?

???: izuku my successor is in pain.

G: alright give him here.

I gave izuku to garaki, izuku was passed out from the pain, and garaki took him inside his medical room, after a while of waiting he got out.

G: hmm his blood and dna is changing.

???: will he be okay?

G: yes he will be in a little bit of pain, but the way his body was changing it looked like jesters quirk.

???: well i stole his quirk.

G: yes maybe izuku was hit by jesters quirk anyhow after his body changed he will wake up and i will inform you.

???: alright goodbye garaki.

G: goodbye master.

I walked out, and headed to my room, as i got inside i sat on my bed.

???: i need to make sure that izuku will be okay, his body can handle alot of quirk's and if he becomes useless i'll use my contingency plan, oh hisashi you monster heheheh.

To be continued...