chapter 6

Izuku pov.

I wore a red suit with a black shirt, and wore black shoes.

I: today is the day that my past self would have loved, the entrance exams.

I got out of my room and headed down, and saw everyone eating.

H: going to u.a?

I: yup.

R: do you really have to wear you're suit?

I: yup.

N: you're going to tear it apart aren't you?

I: yup, now i gotta go bye.

I ran out and headed to u.a, using air walk to fly and air cannon to boost my self, i got there with only a few minute's to spare, as i got inside i went to the hall where the exam was going to take place.

I finished it im 30 minutes, so seeing as i had an hour to spare, i went to the hall where the second part of the exam will be explained, and perfectly memorized the hall, so i put my head on a desk and slept.

Later.

I was rudly woken up by someone, so i just flashed him the middle finger and sat down giving my attention.

To the practical exam.

(So everything after this, was deleted, and i had to rewrite it)

After the door's opened i shot out like a bullet, destroying a couple of robot's, i got up and looked around and saw a 1 pointer trying to hit me.

I: die.

I shot an air cannon and it destroyed his head, i used infrared to find more robot's and saw 2 two pointer's behind a building.

I: harden, strength enhancers 3×.

I punched the building making it fall down, they saw me and tried to hit me but i plunged my arm through the metal, i got up in the air and looked around, i saw 3 three pointer's closing in on someone.

I: transforming arms, air cannon.

I shot an air shockwave behind me with air cannon, and turned my right arm into a sycthe and cut all of them down.

I: you're welcome.

I felt an earthquake, so i got up in the air and looked around and saw.

I: zero pointer.

I saw the participants running away, and saw a girl stuck under some rubble so i sped off, i got her out of the rubble and away from the zero pointer, and gently sat her on the ground.

After that i saw someone run off and jump in the air, and the zero pointer shot....

I: ROCKETS?!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK U.A!!!!!

I got in the air using air walk, boosting my self to the girl, catching her by the arm.

I: GET OUT OF THE WAY, YOU FOOL!!!!!!!!

I saw the rocket's getting closer so i spun my self around and threw the girl away, getting a good look at her i realized....she was izumi.

I: fuck me.

I got hit by the rocket's.

3rd pov.

After izuku got hit by the rocket's, everyone thought he was dead.

(Giorno's theme 3:43)

Suddenly the zero pointer's was hit by something, making it stumble.

I: i always come back, but now it's time to make sure YOU don't come back.

Izuku used rivet stab, stabbing the robot and using all of his power to throw it in the air, izuku used his ultimate quirk combination, speeding to the zero pointer's and finally punching in the head, making it explode.

Izuku got down and left, leaving people so shocked that they didn't realize they were peeing themselves at izuku's power.