chapter 4

Garaki pov.

I finished healing master, but he was going to be in a coma for about 3 to 4 year, he shouldn't have looked for quirks in the same city, but now that i think about it master is not an idiot, he was trying to bring out all might, did je want to kill all might? But what was the point of izuku? If he killed all might then he wouldn't need a successor, or was he trying to injure all might?

It doesn't matter, now i should write a letter for his family.

I start writing a letter for master's other family since that inko left him, he has been depressed and another woman helped him, i think her name was ryuko tatsuma, as i finished writing i neatly folded the letter and put it in an envelope, and told kurogiri to put it in the midoriya house's mailbox.

I sat on the chair and started looking through hospital file's, searching for someone that resembles all might and find someone that resembles him a little.

G: toshinori yagi, power stockpiling, family: inko yagi, izumi yagi, izuku yagi(dead), tjis answers alot of questions, why didn't i search the hospital records earlier, master will be pleased to know this.

I hear some struggle and look back to see izuku waking up, so i get off my chair and head towards him.

G: izuku stay in the bed i need to run some medical checks, to see if you are ok, i will also need to extract some of you're blood.

I negan running the usual checks that doctors run, and after that i took a bit of his blood, and started running some tests and saw this dna looked a lot similar like master's.

G: this can't be right.

I then began searching for master's file, and saw that his dna and izuku's dna are the same, not only that but the dna that was of inko's is completely gone, this means that all for one will accept him gladly.

(Alright i'm going to end it here, tell me should i timeskip 4 year into the future, and start with the good shit or NAH)