/16\ (Dean)

I walk back into the bed room, humming lightly.

"Dylan i'm back!" I yell, flopping on the bed.

I reach over for my phone but don't see it and i start to freak.

"Looking for this?" A voice says, and my phone lands beside me.

"Dylan?" I ask, seeing tear stains on her cheeks.

"I understand i might of been a one time thing, but the least you could have done was told me about Paige."

I gulp. "Dylan..i.."

"Get out." She says.

I start to object but she just turns around. I just gather my stuff, guilt washing over me.

"You know," She says lightly," I thought someone actually cared about me, but turns out that someone only cared about..my body."

I sigh and turn around. "We aren't dating, me and Paige. We just.. friends with benefits."

She gulps and looks at me over her shoulder. "She cares about you. I can see the way she looks at you, Dean. Anyways, why should i care? I'm just a broken girl who can't even keep a guy for a couple of hours."

I walk out, feeling guilty.

Why didn't i just tell Dylan about Paige? What can i do to get Dylan back?

Wait, why do i even want her back, i mean, yeah, she was amazing in bed, but i don't like her like that.

I enter my hotel room and ignore the boys, heading straight to my room where Paige was.

"Go away, Paige." I say, throwing her duffel bag at her.

She catches it, baffled. "Dean? What the hells wrong?"

"I don't like you, i never liked you, and i never will. Just leave me the hell ALONE!" I scream.She runs out, tears streaming down her face and i hear the door to the suite slam.

Roman and Seth both walk in. "You had a girl who wanted to settle down, and you make her leave?" Seth asks.

"I don't like her." I mumble, flopping on my bed.

"Then who do you like?" Roman asks, already annoyed at my actions.

I never understood why they liked Paige so much, she was always whiny and bitchy, don't forget clingy.

"I like..I like Dylan, okay? And Paige ruined any chance i had with her."

The boys just stare at me, shocked.

Finally, i walk out and head to my rental car, heading to the arena for Raw.