/22\ (Dylan)

Me and Dean walk to the gym in silence. My head is spinning from what Phil said earlier, and Dean is clenching and unclenching his fists.

"I need to go lift.." I mumble, walking off.

Dean walks with me and pulls me to a corner.

"What the actual hell, Dean!" I whisper yell.

"We're driving to your moms house."

"But-"

"I'll have Roman call Hunter and tell him some lies, now let's go!"

He pulls me along to our hotel room so we can grab our bags.

"Dean, i'm fine, i don't have to go see my mom." I say, trying to change his mind.

"No, Dylan, we are flying to Chicago and thats final. Anyways, i want to meet your parents."

My heart speeds up at this. My parents won't be able to meet Dean, they'll drive him off!

I mean, my parents got divorced and shit, but if mom wants me and Phil over, it must be im-

"Oh my god." I whisper, stopping in my tracks.

Dean looks back at me, concern and confusion clear on his face.

"What's wrong?" He asks panicky, holding my shoulders.

My dad's getting out of prison today.

"Nothing, le-let's just go." I say quickly, walking off with Dean.

(At Dylan and Phils house)

Dean and I pull into my driveway, my mothers car in the drive way.

My mother runs out, my new baby sister, McKenna, in her arms. My mothers new husband, Dan, follows her, holding McKenna's twin, Mack.

I rush out and walk to her, panic in my eyes. "Mo-mommy, they aren't going to bring him back here, right?"

My mother let's out a shaky sigh. "This is listed as his home, baby."

I feel tears sting my eyes and terror washes through me.

Dean walks out and walks up to me, sensing somethings wrong. "Babe, everything okay?"

My mother smiles at Dean. "Oh! Why, hello, i'm Dylan's mother, and you are?"

"I'm Dylan's boyfriend, Dean." He smiles, shaking my mother's free hand.

"Well, let's get inside, he'll be here any second." My mom says.

We walk in and i look around at the home i grew up in, memories flooding back. My mother redecorated and everything, but nothing can take the pain and horrible things that happened in this house away.

"Dylan, remember, if anything happens at all, take the babies and get the cops." Dan says, getting the babies things ready.

Dean furrows his eyebrows. "Whats going on?"

"Dean, i'll explain later, i promise." I say. He nods and we hear a door slam.

I grab ahold on Deans jacket and breathe in and out.

The door opens and Phil walks in. My mother sighs in relief, going to hug Phil." Phil, oh god, it's just you!"

Phil looks at me and Dean and sighs angrily. "Just me."

Then, another car door slams, with way to much force.

I feel tears and hide into Dean as he holds me protectively, not knowing what's going on! but senses it's bad.

Phil grabs the babies carseats and stands by me.

"It'll be okay." He whispers. "He won't get us."

Then, the door opens and my eyes meet with a cold pair of brown ones.

"Honey, i'm home!"