(34) Dylan

One week later

This whole week has been weird and upsetting, so i was happy when Sunday rolled around.

I, at the moment, stood nervously in my hotel bathroom, pacing. I was..late, and I was literally freaking out.

Finally the timer i set went off and I just stared for a minute.

Oh lord, please.

I look over the sink and my heart drops. Tears instantly come to my eyes and i walk back. When my back hits the wall,i slide down it, tears falling.

I was pregnant.

I fished for my phone that was in my pocket and dialled Phil's number.

"Dill pickle, whats up?"

"P-Phil i'm p-pregnant.Wh-what do I d-do?" I sob, instantly curling up.

"Dylan.." He whispers sadly.

"Don't give me the whole i told you so speech!" I scream. "I didn't fucking want this!"

"Okay, just calm down. I'll come pick you up, and AJ will tay with you till I get there. You can stay with us in till we figure things out." He replies.

I sniffle. "Okay."

"Dylan, have you told Dean?"

"No, he doesn't know."

"You should tell him."

"No, he doesn't know and I want to keep it that way."

THE END

OR IS IT?

Literally, this is the end.

And as for sequels, i dunno. My writing sucks so

But guys, thank you for reading and everything. It means a lot. And for people who commented on a lot of chappies, thanks. It just let's me be social with my readers and i love it so much.

23 has been a good book to me and is my first successful WWE fanfic. Thanks again, people's

Love you all,
Ari