/4\ (Dylan)

I walk into my hotel room, throwing my wallet and purse on the bed. I walk over to one of mine bags and grab a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a black muscle tee with a white crescent moon in the middle.

I grab my phone and text AJ, telling her I'd meet her at the bar in about two hours. What? A 23 year old woman can't drink?

I go to the bathroom and get in the shower, trying to hurry and get cleaned up. I step up and dry myself quickly, putting my clothes on. I get in front of the mirror and wrap the towel around my bair. I walk out and put my dirty clothes in my bag then grab my make up bag and go back to the bathroom to do my make up.

I put concealer on, then my eyeshadow, next is eye liner, after that mascara, then lastly, lipstick. I take my hair down and do my hair routine, then straighten it. I look in then mirror and smile, proud of how it turned out.

I walk out and grab my phone, putting it a pocket in my wallet, then put my black strap high heels on, then shove my jacket on, then walk out the door.

(Three hours later..)

I giggle as I dance, alcohol running through my veins. Suddenly, a body comes up from behind me and starts dancing on me. I scrunch my face up in disgust. He literally smells like shit.

"Uhh, excuse my. I don't like this." I slur. He chuckles and whispers in my ear. "But I do." He grabs my wrist and starts pulling me off their dance floor. I sober up, looking around for AJ.

I fight against the man, fear pulsing through me.

I turn to look at the guy and kick his leg, making him let go if my hand, giving me time to run off.

He comes after me and i try to find a familiar face.

I find a mop of ginger hair and run to it.

"De-dean!" I screech as i get closer. He turns and i run behind him and the man shows up.

Dean furrows his eyebrows and holds my wrist. "Can i help you, man?"

He smiles and reaches for me. "Yeah, that's my girlfriend."

I shake my head no fiercely.

Dean looks at me then him. "She's MY girlfriend for one."

The man chuckles. "Prove it."

Dean shrugs and turns around and leans in, mumbling a 'go with it', then kisses me.

I freeze for a moment but kiss back.

No! My sober state would never allow this...

Ah, what the hell, i'll blame it on the booze.

Dean pulls away then turns to the guy. "Enough proof for you? Good, now if you excuse me, i will be leaving with my girlfriend."

He walks off and i follow behind him, tripping a bit.

"Dammit, Dylan, what did you get yourself into?" Dean says angrily.

"For one, why the fuck do you care? And for two, why the FUCK did you kiss me?"

He stays silent for a little bit and pulls me out of the club.

"Uh, doofus, i'm here with AJ, sooooooooo."

He sighs. "I'll text her and tell her i brought you back to your hotel."

I nod and walk down the sidewalk with him, shivering.

"You cold?" Dean asks, looking over at me. I shake my head yes and he takes off his coat, handing it to me.

I put it on and slur a thanks.

"Which hotel?" He asks me.

"Hampton inn." I say with a hiccup.

"That's way to fucking far, your staying with me."

I look over at him. "Excuse me? I think i am quite capable of walking to my hotel."

Just then, i trip over nothing and Dean grabs me with a chuckle.

"Yeah, totally capable."

I look up at him and he looks down at me, us staying silent.

His eyes flicker to my lips, and i bite my lips.

"L-let's just go, okay?" I say, standing up. He nods and we continue walking.

Suddenly, a familiar car pulls up beside us and AJ steps out.

"Jesus, Dylan! Give me a heart attack!Let's go."

She grabs my elbow and helps me walk to the car.

I look behind my shoulder to look at Dean and wave goodbye, but he just walks off.

Aj sets me in the passengers side and gets in, starting to drive.

"God, he could of took advantage of you.." AJ mumbles.

Oh AJ,if only you knew what happened..