/29\ (Dylan)

I walk into the arena, my breath hitching in my throat.

I look down at my phone and clutch it tightly. Tonight is Hall Of Fame and i'm going to be meeting all of my idols.

Renee walks up to me. "Dylan! May i ask you a few questions about tonight?"

I nod and smile.

"Okay, so, who would you want to be inducted next year?" She asks. I smile, a chuckle passing my lips.

"Well, I would really enjoy Hall Of Fame if China got inducted. That would be fucking amazing, but not happening. See ya later Renee."

U walk off and towards the locker room. I open the door and the boys are all there, getting ready.

Dean looks up at me and I growl, walking to the bathroom.

"We need to talk." He mumbles.

I slam the door shut and get dressed and ready. Tonight has to be perfect.

I walk out and look up to see it's only me and Dean.

He stares at me. "We really need to talk."

"So you shooed Roman and Seth out?" I ask, glaring.

"Listen, Dylan, I didn't go after you or any of that because it would be harder on you."

"Don't give me that bull shit." I yell.

"What bull shit? It's the god damn truth!" He yells, throwing something.

"God, your so unbelievable!" I scream.

He walks closer. "Your so annoying!" he screams.

"I love you!" I yell back.

"I love you too!" He screams, picking me up and giving me agains the wall, kissing me. I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck.

Finally, he pulls away and looks at me. "Bitch."

"Douche."

-Hall Of Fame-
(Induction: Lita)

I sit beside Dean, looking excitedly at the stage.

"Oh my god Dean, It's Lita's turn!" I say excitedly.

"Yeah, it is." He chuckles.

After she's announced, her music plays and my breath hitches in my throat.

She walks out and I jump up and down in my seat like a little kid.

"Hello. God, it feels damn good to be back!" She exclaims.

"I just wanted to start with saying, it's a great honor to be inducted. It just helps me look back on all the good memory's. Main eventing RAW has tone the top one though. But, someone here defiantly has it big. Two matches in one night."

Wait a second, she's either talking about Daniel or..

"Dylan! She's going for the Divas Title, which she'll win, an against the Wyatt's? God, and to top it off, at WrestleMania!"

"D-Dean, Dean Dean Dean Dean Dean Dean!" I whisper scream.

"Sweet jesus Lita is talking about you." He gasps.

"Anyways, once again, thanks for this. I appreciate it so much." With that, she walks off the stage and i almost faint.

-After-

Me and Dean walk to his car and he smiles, pushing me against it. "You know, the boys and me have different hotel rooms.."

"That's cool." I say.

"Please?" He pouts.

"Fine." I mumble.