/24\ (Dean)

I stand in the door way as the paramedics check on Dylan, and her father being carted off to the local jail.

Phil walks beside me, stressed the hell out.

"Quick question," I say, turning to him," What happened?"

"Our dad, he um, he's kind of abusive." He coughs, running his hands through his hair.

"W-what?" I choke out.

"Listen, we don't talk about it much. Let's try to avoid it, okay?"

After that, Dylan walks over, smiling. "They said i'm fine, and i can wrestle. Anyways, i found out that the arena we're supposed to have RAW at isn't outside of Illinois, it's in Chicago! So we can go-"

"Um, sweetie, i din't think you should be going." I say, putting an arm around her.

She shrugs. "I'm fine, the medics said i could."

I roll my head. "You do know you literally just got beat by your father, right?"

Her face turns serious. "Listen, i'm going, like it or not."

With that, she walks off and i walk after her.

She slams the passenger side door to our car shut and i get in the driers seat.

"What did i fucking do? I'm not the idiot who followed him!" I bark out, driving down the road.

"Listen, Dean, i'm not in the mood. For one, i just got beat by my father, two, apparently Phil's not coming back to WWE, and i am fucking stressed!"

I lock my jaw and stay silent the rest of the way.