/25\ Dylan

I warm up behind the guerrilla, preparing for the #1 contender Battle Royal for the Divas Championship match at wrestlemania , and of course, it's a Bikini Battle Royal.

I roll my head and pull my oversized muscle tank down.

Finally, they start the Shields music and i walk out to the ramp.

Screams and cheers full the arena and i smiles cockily, raising my hand up.

I walk down the steps and stare at my opponents in the ring.

Nikki, Brie, Nattie, Layla, Alicia, Summer, Naomi, Cameron, and Eva.

I slide into the ring and pull my tank off, showing a black bikini.

The girls all stare at me and I smirk.

The ref rings the bell and everyone attacks one another.

I smirk and sit in a corner, watching as people get eliminated.

Eva is thrown out by The Bella's. I stand up and run at Naomi and clothesline her. I turn around at the other girls and scream.

They all go after me and I back into the ropes. Brie comes towards me and I jump up, wrapping my feet around her neck and throw her over the ropes.

I grin as everyone backs off.

This'll be fun.

Five Minutes Later

I hold my side in pain as i look at Nattie. It's just her and me.

I run and clothesline her. She falls and i jump on her, throwing punches.

I stand up and scream.

I grab her by her hair and set her up for the Wake Up Call. I set her right by the ropes and preform it, making her fall.

I smile and hold my side as the ref rings the bell.

Suddenly, I look over to see the authority walk out, the guys with them. My smile vanishes.

I look at Dean and he just stares at me and. Feel my heart ache.

"Congratulations Dylan." Hunter says, a wicked smile on his face.

"At WrestleMania you will be competing for the Divas Title!" He exclaims.

I raise an eyebrow in question.

"And, you will also be competing in a match against the Wyatt's with the Shield!"

I feel my blood go cold but i keep a straight face.

Stephanie then raises her mic to her lips. "And tonight, you will be competing in a handicap match against Rowan and Harper!"

I glare at her and start rolling my head. Handicap match? Against two i the strongest men on the roaster?

"Other people's actions have consequences on you sweetie." She says in a sickly sweet tone.

Hunter butts in on that and adds, "Don't you mean cowards actions have consequences?"

I feel angry bubble up in me and I roll out if the ring and run at them. I stop about three inches from Stephs mic

"You call him a coward one more time, i will have no problem making that face of yours bloody and messed the fuck up." I say lowly.

Steph glares at me and pushes me harshly, making me fall back and off the edge of the ramp. I land on my back with my ankle twisting in a weird direction. The arena goes silent as i yelp in pain.

Medics run out to check on me and help me sit up. I look up at the boys and Dean looks at Steph angrily and yet shocked.

The medics help me stand up but I shrug them off and limp off, using a back entrance. The medics yell at me to come back but I ignore them.

"They want a fight," I say, out of breath," They got a fight."

--------------------

Omg hi i'm off hiatus and i'm uploading more. i have chapters written so yeah