/Flashback\ (Dylan)

I sit on my bed, my knees up to my chest as i hear the screaming and yelling of my parents. It's only been two months since iI've been home and i just want to go back to England.

I grab my phone and wipe away my tears and press call, putting the phone to my ear.

"Ello? Dylan?" An english accent says.

"Paigey..i miss you." I cry, tears falling again.

"Oh Dylan, I miss you too. Is everything okay?" She asks lightly.
T
I sniff. "Not really."

"Listen, I have to go but i'll check up, okay?" She says and I agree.

"I'm tired of them living like this! My children just lost a sister and i ccan't believe your still doing this! Phill is old enough to be in college!" My mother screams.

"Then take Dylan and leave! I never love her anyway!" He screams back.

I hear a bang and my mother scream and i start to shake.

I pick my phone up and dial 911, going to lock my door.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Help, my d-dads abused me and my mom and siblings for years and my parents where fighting and, and I heard a bang and my mother scream."

"Okay sweetheart, find a safe place and we'll be there in a moment."

"D-don't hang up." I sob, going to my closet. I shut the door and hide in the corner, piling clothes and blankets on top if me so i can hide.

"I won't honey, i promise."

And that was the first time i have ever believed somebody's promise.