8

Jimin got Jungkook dressed into one of his long sleeved tops and a pair of skinny jeans. Jimin's tee was big on Jungkook causing the sleeves to go over the ends of Jungkook's fingers. Jimin thought it was the cutest thing ever as he watched the younger fiddle with his fingers as he stood in the doorway. 

"Ready?" 

"Y-yes." Jungkook had suddenly become shy about going out. Jimin took his hand in his own and gave it a reassuring squeeze making Kookie look up at him with his starry eyes.

"It's ok, we're doing it together, I just have some rules before we go bunny." Jimin led him to sit on the couch . "I know it's hard for you Kookie but I want you to know it's only for your safety" Jungkook nodded slowly, still listening "but you can't call Minnie Daddy when we're out ok? There are bad people who don't understand , ok? I don't want you to get hurt." Jimin said tucking a strand of Kookie's hair back into its place. 

Jungkook blushed and nodded "Yes daddy."

This made Jimin smile "good boy." He said ruffling the younger's hair , making Kookie giggle. "Let's get going huh Bun?" Jimin grinned.

Jungkook smiled and blushed at the nickname and praise. Jimin led him out of the hotel room. 

|||||||

 Jimin took Jungkook's hand and led him down one of the isles in the mall . Jimin looked down at his phone where he and Jungkook made a small list of what Kookie might need in littlespace.

"Where should we start , baby?" Jimin asked the little who was still clutching his hand tightly. "How about we start with the clothes huh?"

Jungkook nodded eagerly with a small smile causing Jimin to coo. They walked into one of the clothing shops and started to look around. 

"Minnie hyung!" Jungkook suddenly exclaimed tugging on Jimin's hand.

"Huh?" Jimin looked toward Jungkook was pointing "oh , do you like that baby?"

Jungkook nodded smiling excitedly and they made their way to the rack.

||||||| 

About an hour later they made their way out of the shop with a few bags containing clothes and some toys for Kookie . The only thing they didn't manage to get were a paci and blankets. Kookie was getting tired and overwhealmed , he clutched Jimin's arm, nervously glancing around .

 Jimin noticed this and asked the younger what was wrong. Jungkook looked up at him with his cute little doe eyes.

"H-home." He said quietly.

"Ok, let's get you home bunny." Jimin ruffled Kookie's hair reassuringly , the younger leaning in to his touch blushing at the pet name.

|||||||

They got to the car and Jungkook happily jumped into the front seat while Jimin put the bags in the back, quickly pulling something from one of the bags and hiding it behind his back. When he got to his seat , Jungkook peered curiously because his caregiver was obviously hiding something from him.

Just then Jimin spoke up "I have a surprise for you Kook."

Jungkook's eyes sparkled with curiosity "r- really?" He said excitedly. 

Jimin nodded, grinning "close your eyes Kookie."

Jungkook grinned childishly at the nickname and giggled , bringing his hands up to cover his eyes.

"No peeking!"

Jungkook giggled again.

Jimin slowly, eyes still on Jungkook's half covered face took the paci out from behind his back. It was a soft pink colour. he had picked it up while Kook wasn't looking. Kookie was a bit upset that after their shop he still didn't get a paci so Jimin thought it was perfect.