15

Jungkook woke up the next morning in littlespace. He rubbed his eyes cutely and whined. Jimin wasn't there. He was about to get up to find his caregiver when he remembered his daddy saying he'd be out on schedules.

Kookie pouted, his hair falling into his eyes as he slumped back into the bed.

What was his day without his daddy? The other members also had schedules as far as he knew so he was at home alone. The thought made the little sad. He got out of bed and found his way to the kitchen.

He paused in the doorframe. Kookie knew it, it was one of his rules that he wasn't allowed in the kitchen unsupervised but nobody would know, right? So he reached out for his sippy cup on the counter only to be startled by a hand on his waist and a smooth deep voice speaking softly in his ear "What do you think you're doing in the kitchen bub? You know you're not allowed to make food or drinks when you're little."

Jungkook yelped and turned around swiftly. He didn't think there was anyone else in the house with him. His wide brown eyes met Yoongi's and he whimpered softly.
" I-I thought I was alone. Thought everyone had scheldules." he said distressed "Was thirsty. " he mumbled to add to his statement, his eyebrows furrowed, distressed. Kookie was scared he would be punished.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow but smiled, calming the younger down visibly. "that's ok Kookie but you know the rules. That was very naughty of you. What do you say?" he prompted the little.
"Sowwy hyungie." Jungkook said genuinely and in the sweetest little voice Yoongi had ever heard. He practically melted on the spot.

"Good boy," he praised patting the younger's head. Jungkook only smiled sheepishly, still grasping his pink sippy cup. "Do you want hyungie to fill your cup for you?" he asked receiving a shy nod from Kookie.

After filling the Little's cup he handed it to the younger who sipped on it eagerly. The little put down the cup and the sparkle in his eyes faded signifying he was out of littlespace.

"Hyung, I didn't know you were here, you scared me!" he said to Yoongi who chuckled.
"Sorry Kook, I'm working from home today, I guess Jimin didn't tell you." he paused "there's... Something I want to talk to you about though."
Jungkook recognized the seriousness of Yoongi's tone so he nodded and walked to the lounge where he sat on the couch, Yoongi following his lead.

"so... Um..." Yoongi started awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. He breathed in deeply before sighing. 'fuck it' he thought before continuing "before I start, I want you to know that all of what I'm about to say is your choice whether you want it or not. I spoke to Your dadd- Jimin," he corrected himself "last night and he said that he's ok with it but it's up to you,ok?" he got a nervous nod from Jungkook so he continued.

"here goes. When you told us you were little, Kook, I wasn't so sure what to think. I never had a bad thought about any of it," he reassured "but I didn't know very much about any of it. I did so much research Jungkook, you have no idea." he said which made the younger smile and blush slightly at the thought that his hyung cared so much "I didn't want to do anything wrong or hurt you in any way. I didn't know how to act around little Kookie but I learnt a lot and... Also about caregiving." he looked up into Jungkook's eyes for the first time, realizing they were on him through every word he spoke. He continued "I don't know if you even want this and if you don't that's totally ok too, I don't want you to feel at all pressured or anything but... I would like to be your second caregiver if you'll accept me." he looked at Jungkook nervously, awaiting a reply in hope.

The Yoongi sat in front of him now was nothing like his usual calm and confident self. He was vaunerable and worried and it made Jungkook want to coo.

Jungkook just stared, his mouth slightly open in shock. He felt so lucky a few months ago when Jimin not only accepted his little side but also offered to be his caregiver. It was a dream come true for the younger.

Having two caregivers... It was something he'd only imagined once or twice but pushed the thoughts away with a shake of his head because 'there's no way he'd be that lucky'. But here he was, lucky enough not only to already have an incredibly loving and caring daddy and 5 other accepting members but now... Yoongi wanted to be his caregiver too. He couldn't believe his ears.

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts when he saw a hurt look flash in the older's eyes. Yoongi mumbled something into his lap and made to get up off the couch feeling embarrassed and distraught.

Jungkook practically lept across the couch to grasp Yoongi's hand in his own "please," he said softly, searching his hyung's eyes for any sign of trickery or lies "please tell me you're not joking."
"why would I joke about something like thi- ah!" Yoongi was cut off.
That's all Jungkook needed to hear before his eyes welled up with hot and heavy tears of pure joy. He gave a watery smile to the older before wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck and leaning against him, hugging him tightly and startling the other man who wrapped his arms around the younger's waist out of reflex. Jungkook whispered one sentence that felt like it would change his life. "Hyungie, Kookie would never want anything more." he had slipped into his littlespace once more as tears rolled down his cheeks and soaked into the fabric of Yoongi's shirt.

Yoongi's grip tightened around the Little's waist as a wave of relief and happiness washed through him. He smiled widely and rocked the little in his lap from side to side in pure joy. He couldn't keep the wide gummy smile from his lips.

Feeling a slight wetness on his shoulder, he pulled the younger out of the embrace, wiping his tear stained cheeks "that's my good boy." he said fondly, causing Kookie to whine and flush red as his Hyungie stroked his cheeks gently with his thumbs.

xxx
God They're so cute ><
I promise there'll be more Jikook action soon too <3