14

That weekend was a bit of an anxious blur for the 7 guys. They were preparing for their new album release and were kept busy every moment of the day. It was tiring and as much as they loved their jobs it was hard on both their mental and physical health.

Jungkook took it especially hard and the other 6 knew that. He found it especially hard not to slip into littlespace, opting for holing Jimin's hand when he could or leaning on Taehyung's shoulder.

Namjoon kept an eye on the boy. Jungkook was his responsibility as the leader and Jimins responsibility when he was little. That's how they worked.

Today Jungkook leant especially towards Jimin and Yoongi. He didn't know why but he felt the most calm around his two hyungs. It was usual for him to be drawn to Jimin but for him to be drawn to Yoongi was surprising to all of them including Yoongi himself.

Yoongi wasn't usually a tuochy-feely person but he felt compelled to pat Jungkook on the head as he watched the younger re-watch their dance video. Jungkook flinched before relaxing into the touch.
"almost there Kook-ah," Yoongi encouraged him "we only have a few more hours left."
Jungkook nodded and looked away from his hyung back to the screen.

By the time they got into the car, all of them were exhausted and Jungkook felt so tense that he was ready to bawl. Jimin noticed this and took Jungkook's hand in his own and giving it a squeeze.

"how do you get Pikachu on a bus?" Jin began to tell the joke to Jungkook. Kook shrugged "you poke-em-on!!" Jin said, gently poking the younger's cheeks making Jungkook smile and laugh fondly at his hyung's stupidity.

The joke made him feel a bit better and he closed his eyes, still holding Jimin's hand the whole way home. He was woken up by Jimin tapping his shoulder. "we're home Jungkook-ah." the younger tumbled out of the car tiredly and trudged his way up to the building with the others. He leant on Jimin's shoulder on the elevator ride up, clutching Jimin's hand in his own, fiddling with their intertwined fingers with his other hand.

"feeling little?" Jimin asked quietly in Jungkook's ear. Jungkook nodded and pouted. "want my binkie, " he said, rubbing his eyes "want cuddles."

Once they were in their apartment Jungkook regressed fully into his head space. The more stressed he was, the younger he felt. Right now he felt about 4 or 5.
"daddy~" he wined as Jimin gently pushed him to sit on the couch.
"coming now bub, I have to get your binkie."
The younger pouted with a small "ok" and let his caregiver go.

Yoongi entered the lounge, rubbing his eyes tiredly heading toward the kitchen. He had changed into comfier clothes and was getting a glass of water before bed but stopped when he was called by Jungkook "Yoonie hyungie?" Yoongi's eyebrow quirked at the nickname but let it slide.
"yes Kook-ah? Are you feeling little bub?" he said approaching Jungkook on the couch who nodded. Yoongi leant down to his level. Jungkook's eyes widened. All he could see was Yoongi's fluffy ruffled gray hair and he reached out to play with it curiously making Yoongi smile.

"did Kookie find today stressful?" Yoongi asked gently, already somewhat knowing the answer as he placed his hands on either side of Jungkook's thighs to balance himself where he was crouching.
"mhm," Kook answered in a mumble seemingly enthralled by the feeling of Yoongi's hair between his fingertips.

Yoongi chuckled "do you want anything from the kitchen angel? Hyungie needs to get water before he goes to bed."
Jungkooks doe eyes met Yoongi's "milk please."
"where's your sippy cup bub?" yoongi asked beginning to get up, Jungkook's hands falling out of his hair which he ruffled making Jungkook giggle. Yoongi's heart fluttered at the sweet sound.

"in my box in the kitchen, hyungie."
Yoongi nodded silently, making his way over to the kitchen. He returned to the living room and handed the sippy cup to Jungkook who had a pink paci in his mouth and was now sitting next to his caregiver Jimin who smiled up at Yoongi in thanks.
" what do you say Kookie?" Jimin prompted the boy who took the pink cup from Yoongi's hands, humming happily at the warmth.
"thank you Yoonie hyung~"
"it's a pleasure angel." Yoongi replied "night Jimin." he said to complement before walking off into his room with his water.

Jungkook mumbled something from behind the lip of the cup in his mouth "can't hear you, take your cup away from your mouth, Kookie." Jungkook complied and took his mouth away from the lip of the cup "Kookie likes Yoonie hyung. Yoonie hyung is nice like daddy!" he said happily making Jimin's heart swell. It was the cutest thing.

"yeah? As nice as Daddy huh?" he teased the younger, tickling him causing him to giggle. Kookie leant into his side, yawning. He nodded, his eyes starting to close as his lips latched around the sippy cup again. "bedtime Kookie, it's late for you to still be up."

Jungkook nodded and let Jimin pick him up and carry him away to his room to tuck him into bed.
"I need to talk to you quickly, don't fall asleep just yet!" he exclaims to Kookie softly "Daddy won't be here tomorrow morning because he has early dance practice with the others, ok? You don't have a schedule tomorrow so you can take a little break." he stroked Jungkook's cheek softly when Jungkook wined "You have to behave, ok Kookie?"
"mhmk" Jungkook mumbled already slipping away into sleep.
"Good boy." Jimin says tucking the boy in and leaving him to sleep.

Jimin left the room, closing the door gently before looking up to see Yoongi standing in the passage next to him. "Hey hyung."
"Hey Jimin, can I talk to you for a second?"
"sure, let's go talk in the kitchen." Jimin said, to which Yoongi nodded.

That night, Yoongi expressed everything to Jimin about wanting to care for a little -specifically Jungkook- and how he would like to share the caregiver role with Jimin. Jimin heard him out and smiled, patting Yoongi on the shoulder.
"Hyung, I'm completely OK with that, I'm sure Kookie will be over the moon."
Yoongi sighed "thank you so much. You really think so?"
Jimin nodded. "Talk to him when you're ready though."
It was Yoongi's turn to nod "I will. Thank you again."
"no need, " Jimin replied "night Yoongi."
"night. "

xxx
👀👀👀