17

Thank you guys so much for your answers! It really helps me 💕
And you guys are so sweet and kind, thank you for commenting!!!
♥♥♥
Back to our sweet Kookie

xxx

The other members couldn't help but notice the shift in Yoongi. Curiously looking for a reson for his suddenly sweet and slightly more caring nature, they soon realized the shift in his relationship with Jungkook. Especially as Jungkook called him, as well as Jimin, daddy.

They were completely supportive of the three and it made them happy to see all three of them benefiting from their relationship. The 7 of them had vey stressful lives so they found it important to find a supportive and sustainable way to vent or release tension. If this was theirs, then good for them.

xxx

Taehyung would often play with Kookie in littlespace. He liked building block towers and watching movies with Kookie. The two had already swept through the Disney princess movies, Kookie's favorite being sleeping beauty. He told Taehyung in a whisper that he thought the princess was very pretty but the prince was even prettier. BUT still not as handsome as his daddies, he admitted when Tae teased him about it.

His daddies were very kind and caring and they did what was best for him as a little and it made his heart skip a beat just thinking about it.

This morning both Jimin and Yoongi as well as a few of the other members had gone out to work. Jungkook was up early that morning and talked to Yoongi in the kitchen while his hyung made coffee.

The two chatted aimlessly for a while, just enjoying each other's company. They fell into a comfortable silence before Yoongi spoke up again. "Jungkook, now that I'm your caregiver-of little Kookie of course- I don't actually know all of your rules and everything. Would you wanna sit down and talk about all that stuff some time soon?" he questioned the younger, sipping his coffee.

Jungkook's eyes widened "oh my gosh, that completely slipped my mind! Thank you for reminding me hyung." he said his hands clasping together as he thought. "Jimin needs to be with us too. We could do it this afternoon?" he posed.

Yoongi nodded "that works perfectly Kook-ah," he said taking his last sip of coffee "I've got to go now but I'll tell Jimin during the day, so don't worry your pretty little head." he said ruffling Jungkook's hair as he walked past him and out of sight.

Jungkook smiled to himself. What did he do to deserve such a caring hyung? Such a good caregiver too. He blushed and ducked his head as he left the kitchen for his room.

It had reached afternoon and Jungkook was still in his Littlespace. When he was with his daddies he was much more of an outgoing little. Sometimes even a little bratty-
although Yoongi was yet to see that side of him but aroud his other hyungs he was a good boy ; Super shy, well behaved and generally adored by the other members. Today he'd spent a bit of time with Tae, slipping in and out of littlespace as they played video games, talked and watched a movie.

Now he waited for his daddies to get home. He sat on the living room couch staring blankly at the door, his little stuffy called Minnie grasped between his beautiful fingers. He played with Minnie's soft fur and hummed.

Just as he began to grow impatient, his eyes nearly pickling with tears, the lock system of the apeatment beeped and Yoongi and Namjoon stepped through the door. He lept off the couch and tackled Yoongi into a hug, grinning wildly and bouncing up and down "daddy! Joonie hyung! You're finally home!" he said excitedly.
He grasped Yoongi's hand in his and blushed when Yoongi's eyes met his with adoration and amusement.
"how long has Kookie been little, baby?" he asked, still trying to slip his shoes off with one hand as Kookie had his other.
"on and off the whole day," Kookie mumbled "but I missed daddy."
"I missed my baby too," Yoongi said, his shoes finally off his feet "remember about our talk this morning?" he asked to which Kook nodded "then we still have to wait for Jiminie huh?" he said again, Kook nodding a second time.