19

BRO 5K I CAN'T BELEIVE IT. THANK YOU SM AAAAAAH ♥️♥️♥️

Kookie yawned tiredly. He was curled up between his daddies on the couch in their dorm's living room. He felt so safe and secure tucked away in a fluffy blue blanket that Jimin had wrapped around him earlier, his purple paci between his lips and his eyes slowly drooping shut.

Kookie looked over to Yoongi who had his arms slung around Kook's waist, his eyes already closed and his lips parted slightly, letting soft snores escape them. Kookie giggled softly causing Jimin to look over at the two and smile.

"still watching baby?" he asked his little softly, his hands finding their way into Kookie's soft brown hair, carding through it and causing the Little's eyes to flutter shut contentedly. Kookie shook his head as a dusty pink blush spread over his cheeks.
"sowwy Dada. " he mumbled around his paci bashfully.
"no need to be sorry bun, your daddy is clearly still not watching either." Jimin gestured to the man curled around Kookie still snoring away softly. Kookie giggles for a second time and shook his head.
"bedtime my little bunny. You must be tired." Jimin said noticing Jungkook yawn around his paci and his struggle to keep his eyes open. With that Kookie hummed in agreement before allowing his eyes to shut completely.

Jimin quickly woke him though by lifting him gently onto his feet, leading the younger to his room where Jimin tucked him in and brushed his hair back affectionately.
"goodnight Kookie." he said.

"night dada, " Kookie said softly. Jimin made for the door but he was stopped by Kookie's soft voice calling to him

"Dada? What about Daddy? Kookie didn't get to say goodnight." Jimin could see Kookie's pout in the dim light of the room.
"Dada will go and call him for you, how's that?" he said getting a nod from Kook before he left.

The little lay in bed patiently waiting for his daddy to arrive when finally he heard the door open. A tired looking Yoongi stepped through closing the door behind him and shuffling through the dark until he found Jungkook's bed on which he sunk into next to his little.
"my sweet star wanted to say goodnight, hmm?" he asked facing Kookie in the darkness, endeared by the Little's need despite hating being woken up. Somehow being woken for Kookie wasn't so bad.

Kookie nodded finding his daddy's fingers and playing with them, softly squeezing Yoongi's fingertips in the dark.
Yoongi looked hesitant before he asked the little "want daddy to stay?" looking hopefully into his baby's eyes which gleamed happily as Kookie smiled and nodded "yes pwease daddy."

With that Yoongi tucked himself under the covers and the two fell asleep just like that, happy, warm and safe.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Jungkook woke up out of littlespace next to his hyung who was still asleep next to him. He quietly slipped out of bed and went to the kitchen. He began to boil the kettle and made coffee for him and Yoongi.

Jungkook walked back into the bedroom with the two steaming cups of coffee in his hands. He set one down on his own bedside table before shuffling around the bed to put Yoongi's down on his.

Yoongi stirred in his sleep. He payed close attention to the sensations he felt as he slowly woke up. The smell of Jungkook on the sheets and the softness of the cotton, Jungkook's sock-clad feet against the wooden floor, the sound of a mug tapping down on his bedside table and the fuzzy darkness behind his eyelids . He opened his eyes slightly and groaned, the smell of coffee reaching his nose. It was blissful.

"Morning Jungkook." he mumbled, closing his eyes again and feeling the makne's weight dip back down into his bed where he slid back under the covers next to his hyung "Morning hyung."

Yoongi figured the makne wasn't little because otherwise he wouldn't be making coffee, let alone carrying it around. He could hear Jungkook's soft breathing beside him and he turned toward the man.

Yoongi's eyes were still closed. He was enjoying the waking sensations of warmth and the warm scent of dark coffee beans.

Jungkook pulled the covers up above his shoulders, now facing Yoongi. Yoongi's face was puffy from sleep and his eyes closed, his dark lashes resting against his pale cheeks gracefully. His hair was ruffled and soft looking.

Jungkook reached over, grasping a lock between his fingers gently and feeling the black strands rubbing against each other. Yoongi cranked an eye open.

"what are you doing..." he began, his voice husky and amused as Jungkook withdrew his fingers sheepishly "still a silly boy even when you're not my little bub hmm." he said teasingly, shutting his eye again. Jungkook blushed and kept his hands to himself.

They slowly got up, Yoongi eventually opening up his eyes and reaching out blindly for his coffee, Jungkook warning him it would be hot and his grumbling reply making the makne suppress a laugh. When they'd finished their drinks in comfortable silence they got out of bed, Jungkook going to shower and Yoongi going to his own room as they got ready for their schedule filled day ahead.