6

Idk where this is going but it's so cute so whatever :3 ( ^ not my art, credit to the artist)

At this question , Jimin was taken aback as he stared at the younger at a loss for words , his eyes wide in surprise.

"I-I nevermind hyungie," Jungkook got increasingly more worried by the lack of response from Jimin. Maybe he had gone too far? His insecurities swarmed him in that moment making his eyes well up with tears again as he clutched Jimin's shirt. "K-Kookie is sowwy, forget it hyungie." He said , heartbroken.

Hearing the younger's tiny voice brought Jimin out of his fright and he came back to his senses , closing his slightly agape mouth and he replied quickly "NO! no" he said softly but firmly to the younger " I-it's ok ,hyungie was just startled by your question angel ." He paused and thought about what the younger had asked him still slightly in shock before answering Jungkook "i don't mind Kookie, but on one condition."

Jungkook's head shot up to look at Jimin again , a look of pure joy in his watery doe eyes "r-really? Y-you don't mind hyungie? Are you sure? Because if hyungie's uncomfortable then-"Jimin cut the younger's rambling short " of course not Kook" he replied firmly with a reassuring smile.

Jungkook sniffled before burying his head into the elders neck and snaked his arms around Jimin's torso in a soft ,shy hug . Jimin could feel Kookie smiling into his shoulder as he hugged the younger back , burying his head into Jungkook's vanilla scented curls, unknowingly making Kookie blush a soft pink. Jimin's nose tickled his neck causing him to giggle softly and exclaim " d-daddy that tickles!" The nickname already in play causing Jimin to bite his lip as he thought 'this is certainly gonna take a while to get used to'.

He pulled the younger away from the embrace and lifted Jungkook's chin to look into his smiling eyes. "I didn't finish."

Jungkook's eyes widened a little "sorry hyung" he said shyly smiling at Jimin.

"Don't be," Jimin said taking Jungkook's hand in his own , pressing their fingers together . "My condition..." he continued "is that we are gonna have to make some rules for your little space baby.we don't have to make them now but I think it's a good idea to have them done by this weekend. What do you think, huh?"

Kookie blushed "s'fine, Kookie doesn't mind" Jungkook said, happily snuggling into Jimin's still bare chest . Jimin chuckled softly and he fell back onto the bed , bringing his new little baby down with him as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook protectively.

|||||||

If they're not the cutest thing then i don't know what is

If they're not the cutest thing then i don't know what is. Fight me.