22

Kookie smiled up at his daddy as Yoongi placed a plate of food in front of him when he sat at the table. It wasn't anything fancy but Kookie's heart swelled at the thought that his daddies thought about the fact that he ate a bit differently in littlespace.

His plate had little Dino-shaped chicken nuggets that had been oven baked as well as colorful veggie sticks. His daddy Yoongi watched fondly as the little decided how to go about eating his plate of food. He watched as Kookie picked up the dinosaurs one by one and nibbled on them.

"Daddy?" Kookie asked, his eyes still focused on his nugget.
"Yes baby?" Yoongi replied.
"What's the name of this Dino?" he asked his caregiver cutely, his eyes now on Yoongi.
Yoongi looked at the little nugget carefully before deciding "That looks like a stegosaurus bub."
"are they nice Dinos?" Kookie asked innocently.
"of course baby, and they eat up all their veggies. just like you, hmm?" he teased.

Kookie giggled and blushed, putting the rest of the nugget into his mouth and nodded proudly as he picked up a piece of carrot. "Kookie is a good boy. Kookie eats all his veggies just like a Steg - a stegro- a stegosaurus!"
He finally said after stumbling over the complicated name.

Jimin beamed, walking into the room after finishing preparing his and Yoongi's dinner. "That's right Kookie!" he praised. He put Yoongi's food down in front of him receiving a 'thank you' and put his own food down too before asking Kook "Do you want your bottle bub?" who nodded shyly at his Dada.

Once they had finished dinner, Kookie barely stifled a yawn, still holding his bottle, his plate empty and his tummy full.
"I think it's bedtime for you bun." Jimin said, reaching over to Kookie to stroke his slightly curly brown hair.
"B-but hyungies aren't back yet." he pouted with droopy eyes making Jimin coo.
"That's ok baby, they'll be home later, but don't worry, you'll see them tomorrow, ok?"
Kookie nodded reluctantly.
"Let's go tuck you in then, hmm?" his daddy Yoongi said gently, getting up to take the Little's hand and guide him to his room.

He was tucked into bed by both his caregivers with Yuki his bear. His eyes were already closed by the time his head hit the pillow and he only hummed as his caregivers said good night to him. He fell asleep warm and happy with the feeling of Jimin's hand carding through his hair. He completely forgot about the day's crazy events with the (psycho) dance teacher, only remembering how safe and cared for he was with his caregivers.

____________

Outside Kookie's door his caregivers walked into the lounge together in relatively comfortable silence. They both had things on their minds and as they sat down they turned to each other.
"I think I like like Jungkook."
They blurted out at the same time.
Both their eyes widened comically.