10

The next day Jimin woke up to his beeping alarm but he was immediately soothed by a grumbling bed headed Jungkook burying his head into his chest. He smiled and ruffled Jungkook's hair.
"time to get up" he said softly only getting a soft whine in return "we have a big day ahead bunny boy."

The teasing nickname caused Jungkook to crack open his eyes and give Jimin a sleepy glare.
"mhm fine." he said breathing in Jimin's warm musky scent in an attempt to savour the moments of sleep now far behind him.

He felt his stomach twist at the thought of the day ahead. He found Jimin's hand under the covers and grasped it tightly in his own. Jimin squeezed back reassuringly before letting go and getting up out of bed and making his way to the shower.

***

By 8am The two had packed up all their belongings, which were more than they'd come into the hotel with since their little Kookie shopping spree, and made their way down to the lobby.

They found Jimin's car easily enough and put their stuff in the boot before hopping into the front seats.

"wait," Jungkook said just as Jimin started the car "need something quickly." he got out of the car and fetched something from the boot which turned out to be his little bunny Minnie.

Jimin figured Jungkook was nervous. His eyes sparkled with uncertainty as he clutched his little bunny.
"ok D-daddy, ready." he slipped into his little space.
"we got this bun. Aren't you excited? You get to see your hyungs again. Haven't you missed them?"
"Of course!" Jungkook said looking at his caregiver as if he was crazy for even imagining that he hadn't missed his other hyungs. This caused Jungkook to babble off animatedly as Jimin pulled out of the parking lot.
Jimin chuckled and brushed Kookie's hair out of his big doe eyes which made Jungkook grin happily at the affection.

***
They arrived back at the dorms within half an hour. The traffic wasn't bad for an early morning in Seoul. The members seemed to be out at individual schedules which suited the two fine as they unpacked their few belongings from the hotel. Jungkook had slipped out of his Littlespace.

They checked their phones and found that their schedules only began at 11am leaving them with about 2 hours before then. Jimin took the time to message the group:

Jimin🥀-Hey guys! We're back and Jk's feeling much better. Try be home by 7 tonight; we have a bit to catch up on :)

Jhope replied almost immediately followed by Tae and Yoongi:

YAY JUNGKOOK!! :D - 🌻Hobi
Ok will do ★

  🆗👍    - 🐯Taehyung

I'll tell Namjoon. - 👑Yoongi
He broke his phone again lmao

Jimin heard Jungkook chuckle from the other side of the dorm where he sat reading the messages himself before switching off his phone.
"hyung? "
"yeah"
"do you really think they'll be OK with me?" Jungkook asked worriedly twisting his fingers in the palm of his other hand.
Jimin almost cooed, he was so sweet but Jimin could also understand his worry. It was pretty big news to be sharing actually.
"of course Kook. There's no reason for them not to love you. We're family remember?"
Jungkook nodded. His nerves seemingly at ease.

Jimin had a hunch that everything would turn out just fine.

***
Hey ya'll! I hope you're enjoying so far. Please leave a comment and vote. it makes me so happy to see people interacting with the story!
Update soon! 🥀🌈