21

I wish I could like your comments. Ya'll are so cute T~T. Thank you for reading and commenting! Enjoy x

The three arrived back at the dorms, Jungkook fast asleep in a still frowning Yoongi's arms, Jimin right behind them holding Kookie's hand which the little refused to let go of.

After Kookie fell asleep in Yoongi's lap in the car, Jimin and Yoongi discussed what had happened in hushed voices. It made Yoongi furious to say the least but as Jimin reminded him, it would be sorted out and it had happened already, so what was done was done.

The best they could do now was make sure Jungkook was ok. Big Jungkook would have been fine but because Kookie was little it was a different story. The incident seemed to have caused the little quite a bit of distress so the two caregivers were more than aware that they had to take more care of Kookie more than usual.

Jimin pulled Kook off Yoongi's lap and into his arms, helping Yoongi as they got out of the car. Jungkook's hair flopped to one side as his head rested on his dada's shoulder. His thumb was lodged between his plump pink lips and his tear stained cheeks were red from the cool evening air, his eyes still shut tight as he slept.

The three made their way up to their dorm. The caregivers changed Kookie and gently replaced his thumb with a paci. Jimin brushed his fingers through Kookie's hair as the little stirred slightly in his sleep. Kookie's fingers grabbed at the closest thing to him, his fingers curling around Yoongi's thumb as he settled again.

Yoongi melted, his shoulders relaxing for the first time that evening and he sighed. Feeling Kookie's touch was reassuring. Everything would be fine and Kookie was safe.

Jimin curled up against the little and, after a while, fell asleep, Yoongi reaching for his laptop and headphones, placing them over his ears as he began to tap away on his laptop, finishing his work. Kook's fingers still curled around his own.

An hour passed and Jungkook let go of Yoongi's finger, allowing him to get up and sit at his desk in his room to continue working. He left only knowing that Jimin was there if Kookie needed anything or woke up.

Jungkook jerked awake to feel familiar warm fingertips on his shoulders and Jimin's voice soothing him. He'd had a bad dream. Jimin rubbed soft circles into his skin, helping him regulate his breathing. He was suddenly aware of the tears pooling in his eyes as his vision began to blur. He sniffled softly "dada..."
Jimin coos and wipes his tears away "I'm here baby, don't worry."

Kookie's bottom lip jutted out.
"Bad dream?" Jimin asked. The little nodded, his hand squeezing his dada's softly.
"that's ok baby, you're safe now." Jimin reassured. "shall we go look for daddy? I think it's time for dinner."

As if on cue, Kookie's stomach rumbled softly, causing the little to blush. His Dada smiled, his eyes crinkled in a smile. They were forever the sparkling crescents that Jungkook loved so dearly. Kookie nodded.

Jimin led the little through the apartment to where Yoongi's room was and where Jimin knew he was working away on his computer. He knocked on the door lightly before pushing it open.

The room was lit with the warm glow of Yoongi's desk lamp. His room was minimalistic and simple but cozy. He had plain bedsheets and a clean desk area and there was only one painting on the wall gifted to Yoongi from Jungkook who painted it and presented it proudly to his hyung.

Kookie's heart swelled at the thought that his painting was the only one Yoongi had up. The normally empty bed had one of Kookie's stuffies on it making the little's eyes sparkle. Yoongi liked it there, it was evidence of his little treasure- Jungkook.

Yoongi took his headphones off and turned to the two who had opened the door. He smiled gently and reached his hand out for Kookie to take. Kookie did with a blush and soon enough he was swept up into his daddy's pale but strong arms.

"Is my baby feeling better?" Yoongi asked the little fondly, looking into his eyes. Kookie gripped his Daddy's shirt gently and fiddled with it between his fingers while he nodded, standing between his Daddy's legs as Yoongi was sat on his chair. Kookie's face was still flushed pink and his head tilted down so that all Yoongi could see was his curly brown hair, his eyelashes and his pretty button nose.

Yoongi hummed and freed one of his hands from their embrace to tilt Kookie's chin up so that the Little's eyes met his shyly.
" That's it, no need to be shy hmm?"
Kookie only whined. His eyes flickered down to his Daddy's lips and back up to his eyes again innocently.
"Kiss please." he asked shyly.

This startled the both of his caregivers  "where baby?" Yoongi was the first to break out of his surprise as he asked.
Kookie lifted his pointer finger and lightly tapped the tip of his nose "h-here daddy."

Yoongi's shoulders relaxed slightly. He  lent down and pecked the little on the nose gently. Kookie giggled happily and clutched his caregivers arms tighter.
"so spoilt, hmm bub." Jimin said, also coming over to the little, tilting his head up before planting a kiss to the Littles forehead causing Kookie to let out another delighted giggle.

Jimin stroked his hair fondly, directing his attention to Yoongi "come help us make dinner, we have a hungry little prince in our hands." he teased at Kookie
" S'not that b-bad!" Kookie tried to defend but his stomach growled again, louder than the last time.

Yoongi surpressed a laugh, patting Kookie's lower back and releasing him, taking his hand instead as he led the little out to the Kitchen "ok lovely, Daddy's hungry too, don't worry."

"Wait!" Kookie said pulling gently on his Daddy's fingers. Yoongi turned to see the little staring at the stuffy on the bed with his big doe eyes.
"Why don't you bring him along, Yuki can help us with dinner." Yoongi said with a smile, referring to the stuffy Kook had named sat on Yoongi's bed.

Kookie nodded eagerly and took the paw of the soft bear on the bed, bringing him safely to his arms where he hugged it tightly, letting his Daddies lead him to the Kitchen.

Yuki ^

Yuki ^

Thank you for reading ^¬^ I'll try my best to keep updating <3