20: Fireworks and the whole thing

''I feel ethereal''

Both girls gave me weird looks before giggling uncontrollably.

Wow, we really are shitfaced drunk...

''Drunk Tina is my favorite Tina!'' Sasha spoke, her arm wrapped around Tara's shoulders.''And you, Tara, are just...another breed of human'' She laughed.

Tara burst into tearful, drunk laughter as she nodded along to everything that was said.

I need to pee.

''Where can I pee?'' I groaned, looking around.

''There's a public restroom on the other side of the road'' Aaron informed me, nodding his head in that direction. I struggled to get up off my butt and he immediately rushed to my side, helping me up. What a mannerly gentleman...

''God, my brother is such an ass-licker!'' Tara groaned at the sight, before covering her eyes.''At this point, I'm surprised he doesn't get laid every day''

''Maybe he just likes her!'' Sasha defended, failing at being quiet.

Tara snorted.''That guy only likes himself''

''Hey!'' Aaron slapped her on the arm, glaring down at her as she sprawled out on the sand. ''That's a lie, right there''

''Oh, yeah?'' Tara laughed, falling onto her back and sighing.''Then who do you like? Other than that golddigger you dated a few years ago''

Aaron visibly tensed at the mention of his ex. Yikes.

''Exactly!'' Tara snorted again.

''Tara, quit bullying your nice brother! Have a drink instead'' Sasha poured her some wine into a cup and handed it to her.''Maybe he can't tell you, because she's here'' She winked, nodding her head in my direction. That was not smooth at all, Sasha.

''Ew'' Tara wrinkled her nose at this, glancing at me.''That would traumatize me for the rest of my life''

''I guess I'll have to kill you then, to end your suffering'' Aaron shot back, a smug grin on his face.

Excuse me, what? Did I hear that correctly? No. I'm definitely hallucinating.

''Ohhhh!'' Sasha exclaimed, gushing at the two of us standing next to each other.

I blushed a deep red color, averting my eyes from all of them.

I just wanted to go pee.

''Alright, that was a joke!'' Aaron raised his hands in defense, making Tara let out a breath of relief.''TT is a very special friend of mine. Right, TT?'' He asked, smiling at me.

''Yeah, sure!'' I nodded, my eyes droopy. ''Umm, I need to pee. Still'' I pointed out, trying to find the direction of the public restrooms with my drunken eyes.

''I'll escort you'' Aaron wrapped an arm around my waist, chuckling at my intoxicated state.

I sighed, smiling up at him.

We crossed the road successfully. I only tripped over my own feet once. Maybe twice.

''I'll wait here for you'' Aaron told me as we made it to the public restroom entrance. I nodded as he let go of my waist.

''White''

I turned to look at Aaron, scrunching my eyebrows. When did he start calling me that?

''Over here'' The voice chuckled.

I turned to the side, spotting the voice's owner straight away. It was Austin. He sat on a sleek, black motorbike with an unfamiliar blonde on his lap. He smirked at me.