38: I guess all the secrets are out today, right Aaron?

''Hey, Aaron?'' I knocked on his door, cursing myself for ever agreeing to be the one to ask him this stupid favor.

The guys (after some serious convincing) finally got me to go and talk to him. I had to convince him to tell Tara his secret. And I was terrified. To say the least.

''Come in, TT!'' He called from his room. I gulped as I opened the door slowly. ''Hey, what's wrong?'' His smile dropped as soon as he saw my terrified face.

''I'm going to be honest, okay?'' I gulped as I closed the door behind me, not allowing my eyes to drop his intense stare. ''I am terrified of this newly learned news, I really am. But I have to do this because I care about my friends'' I sighed, ranting and spilling all my thoughts out.

He scrunched his eyebrows, clearly catching onto something.

''I know, A'' I spat it out, letting out a sigh of relief immediately. ''I know you work for Jared. There, I said it'' I finished my thought, so he would understand.

His face grew cold, taking me by surprise. I was not expecting that reaction. ''He told you? He fucking told you'' He seethed.

I pressed my back into the door, more terrified than before. ''No, listen t-to me. They did, A. They t-told me!'' I rushed the words out, tripping over my words a little. ''I'm sorry if you feel betrayed or something, but this had to happen! I have to make you tell Tara, A. I have to do that, okay? You have to tell her the truth!'' I ranted, scared as heck.

''No. Absolutely not'' He shook his head, furious.

I gulped.

Well, this is going great...

''Then, if you rat the guys out'' I let my mind race for another strategy to persuade him. ''Tara, Sasha, and I...we can die'' I tried my best to keep my voice calm and steady as he glared into my eyes like a completely different person.

''What? Why would you three die?'' He asked, confused.

''Because we're the leverage over the guys'' I gulped again.

His eyes scanned my face, generally confused. ''Why would they bring me here then? If they're so scared of me ratting them out?'' He asked.

''Because Tara invited you, without telling them. Because... because she doesn't know the truth about you, A'' I tried to explain it, from the little information I knew.

''I won't rat them out'' He scoffed finally.

''Tara needs to know!'' I insisted just like Austin told me to.

''No, Tina'' He refused sternly.

I was shocked he used my name and not my nickname. He was really angry, which was unusual for him...and it scared the crap out of me. How much did I not know about him? ''Why are you working for him?'' I asked bravely.

''Did you ask Austin that too?'' He spat back.

I blinked once, wide-eyed. This wasn't the Aaron I knew, at all. ''Why are you acting like this? This isn't the person I know...what's going on with you, Aaron?'' I tried again.

He stayed quiet.

''Aaron, talk to me'' I sighed.

''If I tell Tara...she'll never speak to me again'' He admitted, finally.

''I think you're being too harsh. I bet she'll be in a mood for a little bit and then she'll come to terms with the whole thing. Come on, you know Tara!'' I tried to lighten the mood.