32: I'm the bad guy, as cheesy as that sounds.

''You should have seen your face, it was hilarious!'' Tara laughed at me as we trudged back up to the beach house.

''Well, what did you expect when you decided to throw wet sand at my face?!'' I exclaimed, following her and Sasha up the sandy steps leading to the house.

''A kiss on the cheek and a hug would've been nice'' She glanced over her shoulder, laughing at my glare.

''I'll make you kiss my ass'' I muttered at her back.

''I'll gladly do it'' Sasha raised her hand, making us burst into laughter as we entered the house.

The boys on bar stools, waiting for us. ''Finally'' Austin groaned.

''Well, jeez'' Tara muttered, rolling her eyes at their impatient glares.

''Glad you three had fun!'' Caleb's tone dripped with sarcasm. ''Seb and I had to pull these two kungfu fighters apart like 5 times''

Sasha snorted.

''What?! Why?'' I asked, looking at Austin and Aaron.

The two of them were as far away from each other as possible. Austin was sitting on one end of the kitchen island, and Aaron was on the other one. Seb and Caleb sat between them, pissed-off expressions on their faces.

''Because they're fighting for the prize'' Tara sang, teasing me. She knew I hated this whole thing they planned.

''This is dumb'' I rolled my eyes. ''Why can't I just take the couch in the living room, it's huge''

''Because you can't!'' Austin snapped.

I was taken aback, staring at him in shock.

''Ohhhh, someone's feeling a little angry I see'' Sasha teased him, knowing it would only piss him off more. ''Why would Aussie be angry, huh?''

''Caleb, shut her up or I will'' Austin growled.

''Ah!'' Caleb threw his hands up. ''How about you all just shut the hell up?!''

''Try the cocktails, Tina'' Seb said slowly, his jaw ticking. Yikes, what did they do to make Seb angry? Seb is practically never angry. 

''Okay, okay!'' I shouted over Caleb, Austin, and Aaron.

''The moment of truth!'' Tara clapped, grabbing the two cocktails from the island. She held on out in front of me, waiting for me to take it.

''I hope these aren't poisoned'' I muttered before taking it.

''I wouldn't be surprised'' Sasha mumbled, giving Austin a look.

He threw a handtowel at her head and she gasped. ''Caleb, beat his ass!'' She commanded.

''I'm about to end my life, I swear. You all are too much for me to handle'' Caleb cried out dramatically, dragging a hand down his face.

I chuckled at him quietly, just before taking a sip of the cocktail. It was an interesting pink color, a slice of lemon in the rim of the glass. I licked my lips, processing the flavors carefully. It tasted like pure alcohol with a hint of lemon juice and bubblegum. ''Hmm, interesting'' I nodded.

Tara handed me the second drink.

This one was a dark, bloody red. I sipped through the straw, letting the fruity liquid down my throat. It had a strong pomegranate flavor, accompanied by a sweet and gentle type of alcohol(no idea what it is, though). It was good. Really good.

''Yeah, that one'' I raised the glass slightly, observing the drink. A satisfied, sly smirk appeared on Austin's face.

''Take that, Kingsley'' He grinned devilishly.