8: I'm not baby mama material

"Okay, Sasha, truth or dare?" Sebastian asked once the bottle stopped on her.

I sat among Tara, Sebastian, Austin, Caleb, and Sasha. We were all sitting in a circle on the floor, ready to play a drunken game of Truth or Dare. It was coming to the end of the party, so most of the guests were gone and it was mainly just us left.

"Dare" Sasha shrugged with a mischievous smirk on her face. Throughout the night, I had a chance to talk to her and get to know her a little. To my surprise, she wasn't as harsh and aggressive as she appeared to be. She was funny, friendly, and definitely beautiful. Austin did, however, tell me that she took me and Tara pretty well compared to how she usually takes on new faces in their friend group. Whatever that means...

She leaned back into Caleb, both of them slouched on the floor. I smiled at her as she winked at me. I really liked her. She gave off powerful 'I don't give a fuck' vibes and I loved it. Confidence was something I always lacked but admired in other people.

Austin whispered something to Sebastian and his eyes gleamed with excitement at whatever Austin had suggested."I dare you to French kiss any girl you want in this circle" He spoke.

Sasha's eyes widened and Caleb wiggled his eyebrows, only to earn a smack on the arm from her."This was Austin's idea, wasn't it?" She rolled her eyes, playfully annoyed at the boys.

Austin raised his hands in defense and everyone had a little laugh about him being his usual self- a pervert. The more you know...

"Fine, I'll give the poor action-hungry guy what he wants then..." She smirked with a knowing look in her eyes. Austin gave her a challenging glare and it seemed as though they were somehow having a secret conversation."Tina" She picked me and I gawked.

Me?!

My first kiss is going to be...

...with a girl?!

Tara pipped up with a sheepish look on her face."That's not a good idea, Sash" She winced awkwardly. I groaned, my face burning up. Does she get a kick out of embarrassing me or something?

Every male in the circle stared at us with confusion. Only Sasha had a look of realization flash through her eyes."Oh," She nodded, understanding what Tara meant."Just a peck then?" She asked me, smiling.

I nodded awkwardly, my cheeks burning.

"The dare was to French kiss, are y'all deaf?" Caleb scoffed, not having it.

"Boy, if you don't shut up right now.." Sasha threatened Caleb with a look of death on her face. Suddenly, a mischievous smirk appeared on Caleb's face.

"Tina's a Virgin Mary!" He announced.

Great.

I squirmed, uncomfortably. Austin's eyes met mine and he smirked, a bone-crushing amount of darkness in his stare. Yeah, yeah...he already figured that mystery out.

"That's it, you're not getting any for three weeks!" Sasha smacked Caleb and he fell backward dramatically. He rolled over, whining and groaning before he pretended to have an exaggerated seizure. I chuckled as Sasha smacked his butt hard.

"What an idiot" Austin shook his head as he stared at Caleb, who was now discreetly singing the anthem as if it were his funeral.

"Not surprised at this point..." Sebastian took a swig of his beer.

"Right, so..." Sasha pushed Caleb to the side, ignoring his cries for help.'' Let's do this'' She kneeled in front of me with an awkward smile."Just a peck!"