36: Fuck, she really is sober

TW- Mature scenes in this chapter.

Just a heads-up if you're not into that kind of thing! Feel free to skip this chapter, if you wish. No one is pressuring you into anything you're not comfortable with, remember that! So don't feel like you have to read/watch something only because someone you know is/it's popular/everyone does it, etc. And that goes for anything else in life!

Otherwise, buckle-up, read on, and enjoy the ride;))))

***

Austin's P.O.V

I pulled her into the house, trying my best to control my anger. She yelped as I pushed her up against the wall, holding her tiny neck in my hand. I was really trying not to be too rough, but it was hard when she acted this way. Her little stunt let out a beast I couldn't hold back.

''What was that little stunt you pulled?'' I breathed in her face, watching as she squirmed under my grip. Her pupils were huge, telling me just how much she actually enjoyed this. It surprised me. I never thought she would like it.

''I was j-just dancing!'' She replied, stuttering helplessly.

I shook my head slowly, narrowing my eyes. ''What were you actually trying to do?'' I tried again, loosening the grip on her neck ever so slightly because I was worried I was overdoing it.

She gulped before speaking, her chest rising and falling as she tried to steady her breathing, ''I was trying to make you jealous. I wanted to show you how I felt when you talked to that blonde girl. I wanted you to see how what we're doing is wrong''.

''And what are we doing?'' I enjoyed her honesty, taking it all in.

Her eyebrows scrunched, eyes darting all over my features as she thought carefully about her reply.''More like, what are we not doing?'' She scoffed, sending out a very obvious hint. I heard her loud and clear, that's for sure.

My eyes darkened with lust at the sound of those words, my mind spinning from all the images my imagination provided me with. ''What should we be doing? Please, enlighten me, White'' I breathed, struggling to control myself.

''We should-''

''Just tell me to do it'' I cut her off, tightening my grip on her neck again. I was impatient. I wanted her to be transparent with me. I wanted her to just say it, so I could be sure. I needed her to say it, I needed her consent to do everything I had been longing to do.

''Fuck me, Black'' She whimpered as her eyes rolled back briefly, slipping down the wall lightly.

Holy shit...

I threw my head back, shutting my eyes to compose myself. Was I dreaming? I had to be. Tina White, the innocent girl I had watched from afar every day at school, couldn't have just asked me to fuck her. No, I must be dreaming.

''Do you want me to say it again? Because I can. Watch me'' She breathed heavily as my hand squeezed her neck a little. I brought my head back up, opening my eyes to gaze into hers. I had to be sure that what I heard was real. ''Austin Black,'' She began as she licked her lips in anticipation. ''I want you to fuck me out of this world. And I mean it'' She whispered seductively.

I was desperately trying to control my breathing but my mind was on overdrive as her words replayed constantly. ''Did you drink too much?'' I managed to choke out, trying to make sense of her sudden unusual behavior.

She smirked before biting her bottom lip, ''Just a little''.

''You can't be sober'' I shook my head, not believing she would ask me to do that while sober. That wasn't sober-Tina. She would die of embarrassment.