25: He's not my boyfriend, and he won't kill you...I think

''Moral of the story...'' I slurred before downing the remainder of the wine in the bottle. ''Don't lie to your friends because you'll feel like absolute dog crap'' I finished my thought, falling back into the passenger seat.

Jeremy and I were getting absolutely shitfaced in his car. Why? Well, it just felt like the right way to end the night. No sex for Tina, I guess. She doesn't deserve it.

''That sucks'' Jeremy sighed as he placed his 5th empty beer bottle on the dashboard. We stole the alcohol from the party, just to sit outside in his car. At the time, it seemed like a great idea.

''Did you know we had a whole scheme going on tonight? The girls planned it'' I laughed.

''Oh, I could tell!'' He chuckled, leaning back in the driver's seat. He turned his head to the side, looking deep into my eyes. ''They were really trying to get you laid''

''It was that obvious, huh?'' I laughed mindlessly.

''Yeah, but I didn't mind'' He chuckled, his gaze falling to my lips for a brief moment, before going back to my eyes.''I was also hoping to get laid'' He added with a smirk, making me blush.

''As if you have trouble getting laid!'' I scoffed, not believing him.

''You'd be surprised'' He whispered, his voice hiding a deeper meaning to his words.

I cocked my head to the side, trying to study him.''Would I? You think?'' I wondered, examining his features.''I beg to differ''

''I mean, I get a lot of female attention, yes'' He started to explain.''But...no real connections have been made with any one of them. They're all...'' He trailed off, a longing look in his eyes.

''Nothing like her'' I finished his thought for him, closing my eyes as everything around me started to float. I really did get shitfaced, huh?

Take that, Austin Black.

''How...how did you know?'' Jeremy curiously asked me.

I opened my eyes to meet his surprised stare.''I think we're kind of in a similar situation here, buddy'' I shrugged, smiling stupidly.''Both killing themselves over someone who clearly has no interest in us'' I added before bending over to get a new bottle of wine.

His eyes jumped from my butt to his hands as he nodded in silence, opening up another beer. Oopsies...forgot I'm wearing a dress. Meh, whatever.

''To drowning the pain with alcohol!'' I raised my bottle, cheering. He raised his beer too, chuckling at me.''To slowly turning into an alcoholic!'' He cheered as well.

''To being forever-alone!'' I cheered some more.

''Yikes, that one hurt'' He winced in a jokey way.

''Yeah, I went too far with that one...'' I hissed, holding back a laugh, before taking a big gulp of the sweet wine.

***

''Let's go over everything first'' I pulled Jeremy behind the car.

''We dance right where your guy is, so he gets jelly...then we find where my girl is, and make out in front of them!'' Jeremy gave me a goofy smile as he went over our plan. The night was bursting with genius ideas, as you can probably tell already. But we were too drunk to care.

I laughed in drunken amusement, ''Yes! Let's do it!''.

We burst onto the dancefloor knowing damn well that Austin was right there, leaning against the wall smoking. I turned my back to Jeremy and once he leaned down to kiss my neck as we stayed to the music, I whispered, ''Found him''.