*26*

TIME SKIP

Author pov

Morning

you wake up and did ur morning routine..and got ready for ur university..u didn't mind eating breakfast as it was very late..for ur class time..so you grabbed an apple and went outside forgetting about mia..

this is what u are wearing

u reached the entrance..

wait....did i forget anything?? 

then it clicked..

OH MY GOD..

mia!!!

suddenly u felt something hit ur head..

y/n : ack- who the fu-

u turned around and saw mia glaring at you..

mia : bwtch what do u think u were doing huh??

y/n : hehe..sorry mia..i think its time to goo inside..

you ran inside before she hit u again

Mia : just wait..i will get you..

she shouted..

y/n : hehe sorry mia it won't happen again...

you two reached there and and saw ji-yeon

ji-yeon : unnie why were u late huh..u know i was waiting for u here a long time..

y/n : sorry..it won't happen again..it was all because of her (points to mia)

Mia : yaa..u are the one who should wake me up right..so its fault too..

ji-yeon : okk ok now stop blabbering and come inside ..lets not just get late from now on..

VERY BIG TIME SKIP

you guys reached home..after class..u were alone..because mia told she has to stay longer in the library...when u were about to open the door you found a neatly packed courier..

you took it and went inside and opened it..and u saw a beautiful dress along with a small note..

it says- " wear this outfit and wait outside at sharp 6 "

so u decided to take a nap and do the other things..

SKIP TIME

2 hours later

you woke up and decided to get ready..it was nearly 5:30 pm..

this is ur dress and makeup

you didn't wear heavy makeup

you didn't wear heavy makeup..just a bit..you decided to wait outside..as soon as it reached 6 a car approached you..and two people went to u..it was none other than ji-yeon and mia..

Mia : yaa y/n come fast..

y/n : mia ?? i thought you were staying in the library..

Mia ; well..this is ur surprise..now come fast..

Ji-yeon : unnie..here tie this blind fold..

y/n : yaa...what are u guys doing..u guys kidnapping me ??

Mia ; just shut up ur mouth and get inside the car..

u did as they said...soon u reached a place decorated with lights

Mia pushed u out and told you to walk straight without taking off the blindfold

Mia pushed u out and told you to walk straight without taking off the blindfold..as soon as u reached there some one held you..

Y/n : aahh-..*u were ready to scream but the voice stopped u*

??? : y/n-aa its me jungkook don't shout..

by saying that he slowly held the blindfold and removed it..

after removing that you saw the beautiful scenery....it was filled with silence..no one dared to speak anything only the sound of nature..so u decided to break the silence..

y/n : j-jungkook o-oppa w-what is t-this ?? *you asked surprised*

Jungkook : y/n-aa u know how much i love u right ??

*you nods*

Jungkook : so i can't wait anymore..

he kneeled in one leg,pulled out a ring and said..

Jungkook : y/n-aa..i actually don't know what to say..its just that i fully fell in love with u in a short period of time..and u made me the happiest person..so..

"will u be my love....the other half of me...my wife....the mother of our children...will you marry me ??"

happy tears dwelling up ur eyes..you responded..

y/n : yes..

he slid the ring and hugged you tightly...and both leaned in for their first kiss..and..kissed passionately..

then they heard many cheering and clappings..revealing ur friends,bts and ur parents..

then jungkook's father spoke..

Mr Jeon : Mr y/f/n i think the contract should be canceled right ??

y/f/n : yes..u are right Mr.Jeon..

y/n : w-why a-appa?

y/m/n : its because u guys are getting married tomorrow itself..not an arranged but a marriage with full of love and happiness..and we including bang pd decided to reveal ur relationship after the marriage all over the countries..and also day after tomorrow u guys are going to meet y/n's older brother and c/n..after 2 or 3 months only you will be back..we already booked ur tickets for tomorrow midnight's flight..maybe 12 am..so be ready..

y/n : yes eomma ..*smiles* (y/n mind : *mentally smirks* its time for my revenge and ur regret yaan bwtch..)

TO BE CONTINUED...