*19*

You guys reached your with Ji-yeon dorm and parents went back to their place...you still can't believe that your most loved bias...your crush is your fiancé and he loves you back!! You were still in that shock...you didn't notice that you fall asleep....

Morning

*Ring ring*

Y/n: once again good morning world *yawns*
You roamed around your bed to find trace of no one..you opened your eyes

Y/n: wait..where are they?... Aah why can't they wake me up..I'm gonna sue them up for sure..

You went down to the kitchen and found no one...but found your breakfast and a note on it..

Note:
         'yaa y/n we are waiting for you in entrance come fast and eat your breakfast or else we will sue you before you sue us..and don't think that we didn't call you...we called you a fu*king 100 times...still you were in your dreamland.. Some more are there to say..come to the university and will say from there..see you bye...and don't come in ur messy hair like before...take care
     - Ji-yeon and Mia '

'I'm screwd' you thought...

Y/n: but still...I can't believe that I'm going to marry the man of dreams every girl.. Oh god I'm very lucky...*you checked the time* oh shit..another screw...

You quickly went took your bath and did all your morning routine...you put light makeup..and this ur fool look...

and this ur fool look

Y/n: all done

Y/n: all done..bye home...

You grabbed your keys and other necessary things and went to the university...

University

Y/n: mia!!
*waves*

She immediately came and hit your shoulders..

Y/n: oww...what was that for??

Mia: you...little..shhsgwwbsggwhgs(before she could say more you covered her mouth)

Y/n: what..

Mia: yaa..why didn't you tell me that her brother is your fiancé huh??

Y/n: mia don't shout..I will tell that later on our lunch time...ok?