FINALLY *29*

Read the last updated part to continue ...

Starts...

Y/n pov

I was sitting there waiting for them to return back .. it's been already half an hour ..where are they ?

So i decided to just take a look around or maybe you know just search for them ...

As i stood up and was about to walk away I felt a tap on my shoulder... I turned back and saw... My ex .. no that sht yaan..

"Hey yn it's been a while..long time no see.."

he asked.. yea... It's better if i don't see your face.. i thought..

"oh hey yaan .. yea long time no see... Well you know .. I'm so busy and I came back from Seoul yesterday haha" you responded

"Oh ..then what are you doing here ? "

"Uhm-... I came to buy some clothes-" "for yourself right ? So sad you don't have anyone with you .."

"no..not that I-"

"it's okay...just accept you are the same yn... No friends.."

he said mocking you .. just when you were about to respond back...

"yniee I'm sorry i was late .. she kept crying so i just had to play with here in the arcade..." Interrupted Jungkook..

"It's okk kook... Btw yaan... This is Jungkook my husband...and..this is our daughter Jihye.."

you said smirking..

"o-oh ...hey Jungkook...and a-also...she looks cute..."

"Yea.. so for your information.. I came shopping with my husband and daughter... So ! Just stop bothering us...okke ?? "

"B-but-...yn just come back to me...i can provide you more than him..."

He said looking at you

"yah ! You pig .. she is my wife and she won't leave me...so let us enjoy our honeymoon peacefully..ugh !"

Said Jungkook as he was annoyed..

"W-what ? But you guys are not newly married right ? "

"why ? Only newly married people can come for their honeymoon huh ? "

You said interrupting ..

"n-no ... I mean...what about the baby ?? I can take care of her! "

"No need ! We are there to take care of her ! Come kook let's go... Bye Yaan see you never..."

With that you guys left the mall ..

ON THE WAY

"Kook...let go meet c/n on our way ...he might be really surprised haha"

"oh yes.... I can't wait to meet him"

"why???"
"I mean.. because of him you met me right ??? "

"Oh yea .. haha let's go" with that you guys went to c/n's house...

Meanwhile yaan pov

Shit... She is already married and has a kid ? Ugh ! I'm ashamed of myself !

He thought sighing... Wait... She said they got married 3 days ago...

And already has a baby ??? Oh lord... How come he be very fast ?

No wonder...he has a big body ... He works out very well...such a seductive body...and abs..oh god ..

I'm becoming gay for him...and u might be wondering how i know these ??

Cuz i watched the fake love performance... and yea.. i stalked their YouTube..hehe...wait again...

what if they adopted the kid ? No... Cuz they look like them actually... Maybe they had child before getting married ??

Ugh ! Why am I even thinking about that !

To be continued :)

My Instagram

1. Pjm_tulip - fanfictions
2.fairy.jms - art
3. Fairyj.ms - personal

Don't mind me again lol ..

I will post tomorrow ! Share this like and comment your opinion ! 💖