*13*

Author pov

you three were enjoying and walking inside the mall...but suddenly you bumbed into a man...and dropped all your things on the floor...

author pov end..

y/n pov

While i was walking to my frnds.. i bumbed into a man and hit my head and accidently dropped my things

y/n: ouch...sorry *bows*

???: ohh..no no..im the one who should say sorry...(she was looking down i didnt see her face properly) uhm..miss..here are your things.. (bend down and take the fallen things) ma'am are you an army??

y/n: its okay sir..you shouldnt have taken that and yes im an army why did you ask that??

???: becoz this bag is full of bts merches...

??? pov

i came out from my dorm to buy some things for hyungs...but suddenly a girl bumbed into me...i didnt see her face...she was bowing continuesly...i chuckled at her movement

???pov end

back to y/n pov

???: (i didnt realize i was staring at her all time she is really so beautiful) *i was snapped out of my thoughts by she waving at me*

y/n: uhmm....sir *waves*

???: oh uhm.. its okay....uhm....did you come alone ??

y/n: no no...i came here with my friends...there they are *points at them*

???: oh..(she points at were her friends are....then i saw a familiar face....uhm....*widens the eyes* ji-yeon?? what the hell is she doing here?? My thought was once again snapped by her calling my name (i mean sir)

y/n: sir....are you okay?*again waves*

???: ohh..uhm..yeaa im ok...

y/n: btw sir...it was very nice meeting you and my name is y/n... what is your name sir??

???: uhm..my name is jeon jung- no no...jack...jeon jack...

y/n: jeon jack?? *Confused look* hmm..weird...btw bye sir i've to go now see you later...

jeon jack aka jungguk: bye miss y/n see ya...

author pov

with that they bowed and left...

y/n went back  to her friends...

y/n pov

mia: why were you late y/n??

y/n: oh while i was walking to you guys i bumbed into someone...thats why i was late...

ji-yeon: ohh its okay unnie...btw did he say his name??

y/n: yea..something like....uhm....jeon jack...weird right..

ji-yeon and mia: yea very wierd...

ji-yeon pov

*in her thoughts* ohh its oppa again...where does he get these kind of weird names??? *sigh*

ji-yeon pov end

after your shopping you all went to your dorm... jiyeon decided to stay in your dorm...so she will be there with you the whole month or more....becoz her parents went to buisness trip with your parents but you guys dont know about it...

   At the dorm

Y/n:okay guys tommorrow is the concert right??

mia and ji-yeon: yeah..

y/n: ok so we have to sleep early, then only we will be able reach there on time..

ji-yeon:ohh...unnie you don't have to be worried about it I specially reserved our seats..

Y/n: ahh okay...just nervous...ok so let's sleep now...

Mia and ji-yeon: ok good nyt..

Y/n: nyt...

To be continued....