*28*

lily: j-jungkook?? omo jungkook I'm really a very big fan of urs...

y/n: yaa..ya.. enough ur husband is jealous *laughs*

bro: enough..my bro-in-law come...we can go home...

y/n: no..no...bro u go..we will go to little flower and come...

bro: hmm..ok..don't be late...

u just hummed and went with jungkook...

jungkook: what is Little Flower??

y/n: oh... it's an orphanage...I go there whenever I'm free..but since I went to Korea I was not able to meet them..the sister there told me all the kids miss me especially Jihye..*chuckles*

jungkook: who is Jihye and why does she have a Korean name??

y/n: Jihye is 1 yr old baby girl..she is from Korea..we knew it by testing her DNA..her parents lost her..we tried to contact them..but found out they committed suicide due to the loss of their only child..she was only like 1 or 2 week..when we found her...I love her so much..she is like my own daughter...

jungkook: poor kid...I wish I could see her...

y/n: oh..yes we are going to see her right now...

jungkook: yay..come let's go... 

y/n : yaa..wait..

SKIP TIME

you guys reached the orphanage and saw children playing..as soon as they saw you they came running towards you...

them: unnie !!! noona!!!

Soyeon: unnie!!

y/n: Soyeon.... I missed u ....wait a min..babies here chocolates...now go play hmm?

soyeon: I missed u too unnie..btw who is this handsome Oppa??

y/n: he is my Husband baby...

suddenly a small sound interrupted you...

Ji-hoon: huh? so noona don't love me...huhuhu...I don't have a chance with my noona...

y/n: ya..jihoon-a why are you crying huh? I love you okay?? here chocolates and teddies go share with your friends...

jihoon: okay noona..bye

bye

this is jihoon and soyeon

this is jihoon and soyeon..they are siblings...

y/n: btw..where is Jihye?

soyeon: I didn't see her...maybe she is playing with Sister...

y/n: ok then...we will go and check on them..you go and play hmm??

by saying that u both went to the office...meanwhile, you were thinking about adopting Jihye...

sister: oh y/n it's been so long since I met you, my child...how are you huh??

y/n: I'm fine sister..where is Jihye?

sister: she is in the garden playing with sister Jina ...

y/n: ok then...

you reached the garden and saw jihye swing with sister ...

y/n: Ji Hye..my baby...Eomma is here...

hearing your voice Jihye started to wiggle from sister's and...so u ran to her and hugs her tight..she starts giggling...

she saw jk and lifts her arms for him to pick her up...

y/n: she wants you to pick her up...

Soon he picks her up as she plays with his hair ....seeing her the dream of him becoming a father grew more....

Jungkook: y/n-ahh...uhmm c-can we adopt ji-hye??

Hearing that you widened you eyes...being shocked thinking how can he read your mind...

Y/n: w-well...that's why I decided to come here today...

Jungkook: r-really?? Then come lets go and do the necessary things...

You both went inside did the necessary things and when you both came outside..you saw so-yeon and jihoon standing there looking at you both sadly...

Y/n: why are you guys sad hmm??

So-yeon: unnie ...we are gonna miss her ..but I'm happy that she got a family..please take care of her...I really wanted to have a family like you all..

She said almost sobbing...you felt bad for both of them..you hugged them both tight...

Y/n: don't be sad ..one day you both wil be going to a better family who will take care of you both like a prince and princess...if not then I will take you both and we will like as siblings...is that okay??

Jihoon: yes noona ..we really want you as our sister...

Y/n: aww sure I will....bye take care...

SKIP TIME

You guys reached home and Lily opened the door...

Lily: o-omo who is this b-baby??

Y/n: she is our daughter..the one I always tell you about... ji-hye...

Bro: baby where -

Lily: baby come here !!

Bro: yes baby...

Lily: baby she adopted the baby..she always talked about...

Bro: oh my lord..y/n do you know the consequences of this??? Have you did the necessary thing from the centre if not..it will be really hard for you guys...

Jungkook: yes we did...and now she is officially ours ....

Bro: okee..I'm really happy for you both... but for now go sleep it's already 10...

With that y'all went to the bedrooms and slept....

NEXT DAY

As today you guys decided to go to the mall for buying clothes and toy and necessary things for ji-hye...

You both went inside the shope and saw cute little dresses..you ought tons of dresses for ji-hye..after purchasing jungkook asked...

Jungkook: baby..you want ice cream?

Y/n: yes...please chocolate oke...

Jungkook: okee..

With that he went to buy ice cream with ji-hye...

While you were standing there waiting for them ...feeling tired you decided to sit on the bench near you..until you felt a tap on your shoulder....

______________________________________

Finally....I'm back..I don't know if you guys missed my existence..but I missed myself here...so yeah...I will be posting from now own...I think so...

Follow my Instagram accounts...

1. Pjm_tulip
2. Fairy.jms
3. Popcornppio

Don't mind me lol i have 3 acs ... One is art , 2nd is fanfiction,3rd is my personal lol