*17*

You guys reached dorm...

Ji-yeon: y/n unnie...you look so happy while coming from there...

Y/n: guess what...

Mia: did jungkook tell anything to you??

Y/n: waaa...you are so right...how you know it??

Mia: I'm ur bestfriend girl. I know you very well...

Y/n: y'all wanna know what he told me..

Ji-yeon and mia: yea..

Y/n: he Called me baby and said I love you.... *squeals in happiness*

Ji-yeon: really unnie.. You are not joking right??

Y/n: no...why would I be joking...it's truth...

Ji-yeon: oh really...it's the first time oppa calling another girl baby and saying I love you.... You are lucky unnie...

Y/n: really... Waah... I'm so happy...

Mia: yes..and tae oppa also told me that I look so cute...

Y/n: really...ok girls...hmm...what about we go to m- *ring ring* oh..wait a min..

On the phone📱

Y/n: hi eomma...

Y/m/n: hi y/n..

Y/n: why did you call??

Y/m/n: you should not reject this okay..

Y/n: okay..I won't.. Tell me why you call..

Y/m/n: sweety....we decided to arrange your marriage...

Y/n: what!!!!! Eomma I told you I don't want marriage now right?? Then why??

Y/m/n: sweety...you told me that you will get married after you meet bts and go to their fanmeeting right??

Y/n: yes eomma but...

Y/m/n: no buts...and it's also for our company..we found out that our partners' company is going down..they are nice people sweety..so we told them that you will be married to their son for 5 months after that if you guys dont love eachother then you can get divorced otherwise you guys can be together...

Y/n: ok..eomma I'm doing this only for your partners and you guys ok..

Y/m/n: thankyou so much sweety..and tommorrow they decided to meet up..so there will be a small family dinner at ******** restaurant so you can come there at 7:00 pm...ok..

Y/n: ok eomma..bye takecare

Y/m/n: bye sweety...

Phone call end...

Back to y/n pov

Mia: what happened y/n..

Y/n: its eomma she told me that they are arranging my marriage*sadtone*

Ji-yeon: oh..I also heard that my parents are going to arrange oppa's marriage too...

Mia: huh...what if you two are getting married??? *Wiggles eyebrows*

Y/n: that's not going to happen in my whole life... Duh..

Mia: ok..so..what were you going to tell earlier??

Y/n: oh..its that what if we go to mall tommorrow..I don't think that we can go tommorrow.. Because they arranged a small family dinner..

Ji-yeon: oh..is it..my parents also arranged a small dinner for them...

Y/n: ok...now sleep we have class tommorrow... Gud nyt...

Slept to dreamlands...

To be continued...